Have you ever been pussy blocked : Swingers Discussion 216652
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHave you ever been pussy blocked
TOPIC: Have you ever been pussy blocked
Created by: lou124
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was conversing on the phone with a great lady from forums , telling her this story and decided to ask "Have you ever been pussy blocked"? Please share your story.

I recently attended at party with a male friend of mine, we were all in the garage at the house when the subject of squirting came up. My friend decided to share that simple things can make me squirt, so he asked this guy to show his cock to me, I looked at his wife and asked her if it was ok she laughed and said yes. Well he pulls out one of the nicest cock's I have ever seen: it was over before I could even say a thing I squirted right there in front of everyone and mouths just dropped. The wife looks at her husband, points her finger at him and says" No you may not play with her"!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Do they make pads for that?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
I don't think you were pussy blocked. You were wife blocked. BIG difference.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
I was conversing on the phone with a great lady from forums , telling her this story and decided to ask "Have you ever been pussy blocked"? Please share your story.

I recently attended at party with a male friend of mine, we were all in the garage at the house when the subject of squirting came up. My friend decided to share that simple things can make me squirt, so he asked this guy to show his cock to me, I looked at his wife and asked her if it was ok she laughed and said yes. Well he pulls out one of the nicest cock's I have ever seen: it was over before I could even say a thing I squirted right there in front of everyone and mouths just dropped. The wife looks at her husband, points her finger at him and says" No you may not play with her"!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1001 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Have you ever been pussy blocked