Have you ever ! : Swingers Discussion 48951
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHave you ever !
TOPIC: Have you ever !
Created by: Permagrn27
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you ever been reading the forums or even talking face to face with others. Just in listening or reading what they say, Do you notice the double talk.

Have you seen them get stuck in their own lies. Even found totally controdicting statements.

If you come across this would you say something or just walk away and not look back.

I have been wondering if the think we do not pay attention or just won't notice. I figure if your going to lie at least remember the ones you have told...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
answer to Perm's topic post- YEP! That's why we read the forums!! It's like yanking out the "weeds" to get to the real "flowers".

Mrs.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Exactly.....

Like I said oppinion vary with situations .. There are alot of outside things that influence our oppinion of things...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I am not speaking of anyones contradiction in oppinions...

Just a matter of facts on there lives...

I just have been coming across alot of people lately who seem to like to tell lies at other expense. Even their own.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Damn, Poly. You and your husband need to do something about that hair problem of yours. That is just NASTY!!!

Carrie who is not lying now.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I believe its different when giving an oppinion based on a situation. That can changed many factors can vary.

I actualy mean. Oh i have a lexus... my mercede's.. and they drive a kia... (fictious example)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I don't think I even said it was forum people. I thought the topic was about all people. I'm in a bit of burnout that's all. Ignore the Lady.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I hope you don't mean ME as one who contradicted himself. It was the damn doctors and the damn hospital. They are only allowing any one surgeon to schedule hip surgeries one day/week.

THAT is why I'm still waiting.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh yeah! In fact right now I am BIG Time biting my tongue. Because for the second day in a row I've had two seperate individuals completely contradict themselves or mislead me. I seriously may need a breather but then I'd miss so many really great people who don't do that.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Hahaha. Do you ever want to reach through that monitor and slap um in the head and say what are you thinking....

I do all the tiime. Thinking I would love to know what are they thinking...

I might be alot of things. Never a lier though. Oppinionated and over bearing at times but mostly harmless.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

The internet does allow for some interesting personas, but I personally haven't got that kind of time or energy!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Have you ever !