Haunted House tours : Swingers Discussion 2093151011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHaunted House tours
TOPIC: Haunted House tours
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Trail of Terror. ( Shakopee, MN). Featuring the Halls of Horror and a haunted hayride, the Trail of Terror isn't for the faint at heart (or children). There's also a bonfire, an interactive murder mystery and dinner theater, and a "Club Scream" Halloween party with a dance floor, live music, and Terror Tavern.

I have heard scream reviews of this venue, I had some friends that worked there one Oct as interactive players on the trail. One actually got hurt when a patron was so scared instead of fleeing he attacked , nothing serious but a few blows were exchanged before the man realized......it was all pretend . This is about 40 minutes from Mall of America which if you haven't been is always a treat for the senses. Of Course there is never a shortage of things to do in the Twin Cities.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Halloween is officially my favorite holiday. For a couple of reasons; although it is rooted in religion and Europe, the way we (US/Canada) celebrate it is distinctly "ours" (although it's not all that different in the UK/Ireland). Also, it is the only holiday we have on the calendar that is purely for the hell of it, pardon the pun. Every other holiday is either religious or has some other historical or cultural reason for being. Halloween is 100% fun.

Although I must have missed the memo - around 10 years ago it became acceptable to dress up 12 year old girls as total sluts on Halloween. THAT part is not the same as when I was a kid.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
We are doing the Bush Gardens one in Tampa this year. Along with the Orlando Universal one which I've read is themed after the Walking Dead.

When our kids where growing up they never wanted to do anything scary at Halloween nor do they now. The girls are freaked out by Clowns and my son was to busy hanging with his friends to hang out with us. We stumbled upon the Bush Gardens Williams burg Halloween fright night thing by accident. Really it was indirectly threw SLS and new friends. Now we are hooked to travel and try different ones each year. It's a empty-nester thing for us...lol

I'll have to look up what your taking about in NY for future reference and maybe consider for next year....Thxs

Alot also depends on the city and what else there is to do there while visiting. I haven't checked if the Buc's have a home game while we are there in Tampa or not. Tickets would be cheap that's for sure.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
We also have been to Hallo-Scream or whatever it's called at Busch Gardens Williamsburg several times and it's always a lot of fun. They *really* go all-out on it. The thing that makes me laugh the most is that they replace some of the statues around the park with people made up to look like statues, who will stand still for prolonged periods of time and then suddenly move and freak people out.

There is a haunted hay ride/house (or was - probably still is) in Poughkeepsie, New York that is incredible. A HUGE production using numerous houses, corn fields etc. This haunted hay ride is not for the faint of heart - things like being chased by a guy with a chainsaw (I don't mean he comes out to the hay truck. I mean he chases and you run). Like, a bloody brutal body parts mess kind of operation. Children under 12 are not recommended.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
We love Haunted Houses and Howl-o-Scream. Just wandering what else is out there that people have been to or heard of. Our first one was about 4 years ago in Williamsburg at Bush Gardens. Awesome fun and we met a really nice couple that was local to the area as a bonus.

Netherworld here in Atlanta is pretty good. The people watching as you wait in line to get in is pretty good to. They have ghouls and stuff mingling among the guests. Plus music and the crowd I would guess is well into several thousand on any given nite. In the old warehouse district it's at that is pretty packed and it adds to the fun.

There was a haunted rest stop last year off the interstate somewhere in BFE somewhere. You got to shoot zombies with paintballs. I forget the name of it. I hope it's there this year we might try it. As we have been told but never been to Six Flags is pretty lame/tame for Halloween.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Haunted House tours