Haunted House tours : Swingers Discussion 209315
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHaunted House tours
TOPIC: Haunted House tours
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
We love Haunted Houses and Howl-o-Scream. Just wandering what else is out there that people have been to or heard of. Our first one was about 4 years ago in Williamsburg at Bush Gardens. Awesome fun and we met a really nice couple that was local to the area as a bonus.

Netherworld here in Atlanta is pretty good. The people watching as you wait in line to get in is pretty good to. They have ghouls and stuff mingling among the guests. Plus music and the crowd I would guess is well into several thousand on any given nite. In the old warehouse district it's at that is pretty packed and it adds to the fun.

There was a haunted rest stop last year off the interstate somewhere in BFE somewhere. You got to shoot zombies with paintballs. I forget the name of it. I hope it's there this year we might try it. As we have been told but never been to Six Flags is pretty lame/tame for Halloween.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Any suggestions from the silent readership would be great too. Post here or drop a birdie.This years trip is going to be finalized closer to last minute and weather permitting with a back up plan B.

I think if they are still doing it here in Atlanta we are going to give the zombie shooting with paint guns a try this year. It's just outside of Atlanta off the interstate somewhere.

Hilton head or Myrtle beach areas are the short list if they have any good haunted houses.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
Bump**

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
Bush Gardens Tampa was the best this year hands down. Their street actors where a little weak. Universals street actors where awesome but their haunted houses where just ok nothing really great for the price it costs. The walking dead haunted house was pretty creepy but silent hill was better.

Fast passes where expensive but well worth it to skip the waiting lines.

Netherworld here in Atlanta surprisingly stands up to both of them very well as far as premium haunted house.

Bush Gardens Williamsburg 4 years ago was the best so far, on our haunted house tour and worth a re-visit.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
Haven't really decided yet. I figure either Friday or Sunday.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
what night are you going? We have a party to go to on Sat night:( And it's the last year for Nightmare on Grayson. Have a blast!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
We are going to one in San Antonio, called Nightmare on Grayson.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
After seeing the sneak preview of Universal Studios haunted house ( walking dead themed) on the talking dead we are getting really excited for next week to get here.

Have heard and read some pretty great stuff about Tampa's Bush Gardens haunted tour as well. The fast pass VIP guided one sounds best to be able to see and do it all in one nite. They are having Guavaween the Latin version of halloween when we are there in Trampa.

Crossing our fingers that the weather is good and rain free next week.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
We are doing "date night" with friends in 2 weeks and hitting the one in Austin. My office was also talking about doing a girl's night, hitting it in Austin and then going out from there. They are so much fun!!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Va - you are talking about the Headless Horseman , Near Kingston NY. we do it every year it is by far the most popular thing locally. There are quite a few near us now that try to give it a run for it's money.

We try to do Salem the weekend before halloween , and one of these years I am hoping to get a room in the Hawthorne house in Salem, it is reported to be haunted.

Halloween is definately one of our favorite times of year. .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
**score** That sounds pretty damn cool. Definitely worth taking a look at and throwing into the mix for further review for next years scare-venture..... Thxs Mrs.Sav

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3331 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Haunted House tours