Hashmark BB15 Big Brother 15 : Swingers Discussion 224143
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHashmark BB15 Big Brother 15
TOPIC: Hashmark BB15 Big Brother 15
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's a summer thang , people watching, eye candy, train wreaks love/hate relationships, friendenemies .....

not @ all unlike a open forum full of _________________

If there are any Big Brother fans watching season 15, Holla

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Judgment day in the case of haters vs super duper fukers it's eviction night.

It is a shame that CBS has really hyped the R-card to promote the show. Connie is working overtime on the talk and in sound bites. OMG has a time slot set aside for the evicted houseguest on Friday.

They cast the show, they set it in motion from the get go. Those two girls are going to feel the nations rage even from people that have never seen the show and only the sound bites.

They fix'n to get all paula deaned up in here as they get evicted. In the after hours feed they are all getting along fine really, it's hyped out of proportion. It seems to me they/everyone handled their own business as cast members on a show with a cash prize. It's still game on.

*** I know they fucked up, I get it.....just fyi save the hate mail.

Paula Dean has her fan base same as these haters have theirs. People are overzealous for causes these days IMO

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Wow, is a understatement, that mean little white girl is going to be mobbed when she gets evicted from the house. The mood of American ain't playin that shit damn it !!!

Howard, lied twice, just in case anyone missed it....lol, sweet baby Jesus say it ain't so.

Helen is workin the house pretty good, as is that injun kid Jeramy. Pizza boy is in the game too.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
That was a strange turn of events last night. The aftermath of it on the afterhours show is lost with all the 10 second delay bleeps.

Shame on CBS for promoting the mood of the nation with it's on air editing and social media poking of the racial card.

*** I wonder out loud how my words "the mood of the nation" will be interrupted ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
**C&P** It had to happen at some point. “Big Brother” finally addressed those racist comments on an actual episode. The controversy made headlines about a week ago when some houseguests were caught making derogatory comments on the show’s Internet live-feeds. The show “outed” houseguests Aaryn and GinaMarie in a mini-montage of racist and homophobic comments, but did not include known controversial remarks made by other contestants.

Pretty cast, but FUBAR has set in early. They need some double evictions quick. The America votes each week twist has been lame and predictable to this point.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Showtime never used the ten second delay. It was totally uncensored watching their after dark feed. I DVR it and listen as background noise to the direct TV after hours feed, and watch if something sounds worth it like plotting a coup....lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
I'm watching it but not the live feeds or after dark. I introduced a friend to the show this summer and he's been watching After Dark and can't believe all the gossip, showmances, and sex. He said its hard to understand sometimes because TVGuide Network is muting frequently. Apparently this years cast have a lot of potty mouths.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I suspect that Aaryn is a spawn of evil dick. Her mannerisms, voice and looks mimic Daniel. I'm about 80 percent sure, since they are playing up the Rachel's sister aka family member twist in editing. If they could pull it off in casting it's a sweet twist. I'm wrong more times then not with my conspiracy casting theories. But on occasion nail one here and there.

Production and editing at this point in the show interests me more then the players. Once the herd is thinned I get attached to the characters more.

America having a voice in the nominations is a good interaction ploy for rating too IMO.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
* waves Howdy to the cherry's

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
We're watching, but not the live feed. It does look like a good season.

Berkeley Springs WV
Username hidden
(11 posts)
The live feed afterhours is the show IMO. Interesting that Showtime cut ties with the producers. Direct TV is the new flagship station to carry it. They suck at it tho, using the 10 second delay and censoring to much.

It's a pretty people season, cat fights to follow I'm sure of it *smile*

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Hashmark BB15 Big Brother 15