Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Has swinging brought you closer to your partner
TOPIC: Has swinging brought you closer to your partner
Created by: oldfartfirecouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Last time I checked, 50% of first marriages ended in divorce, and 60% of second marriages also ended in divorce. So not everyone learns from the first marriage. It turns out, though, if you eliminate people who get remarried within 2 years of their divorce, the success rate of 2nd marriages shoots up way high.

Take your time, and look before you leap, or you may just be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I can honestly say that swinging has brought us closer. Since we both agree to explore this lifestyle, we have become a lot more open and comfortable discussing our fantasies and fetishes with one another.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
We would have to say yes swinging has brought us closer togher. Yes we had some inital nerves but once we saw how much fun the other was having. We find that afterwards we have the most enjoyable conversation about what happened. Also after we are done playing we like to cuddle with eachother to reafirm our love for eachother before we play again. Plus it gives both of us a chance to explore our bi sides without feeling gulity or having to supress it. Mrs Ravenarena also says swinging has made her appreciate in her words how talented I am. Swinging has also enabled her to become a more sensual person.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
absolutely it has made us closer. I can't see it being any other way.your in tune with one another to start with any enhancement or reaffirmation only means it has brought you closer or back to where you were in the beginning with your emotional feelings towards one another. The start of rbing us together both physically and emoptionally was our move from our home. We each had our best friends that we confided in hung out with . In our move, we now became each others best friends ,started talking about us and havign fun with us.Normally we always had friends with us while we lived up north so it was an all of us involved. As a couple having children th conversation grew form us to the kids and their activities and running them back and forth and about work. Since our move, we have no secrets, what one knows both of us knows. We opened up to one another like we had not done in years of raising children. We started to make date nights for ourselves that we still do today. We take 2 nights on the wekeend and one during the week for us. Since we started to swing,sexually speaking, Suzy has become real comofrtable talking about sex, its been easier for her to say I would like to try this or that. This has definitely enhanced our sexual ways and means. There is nothing we would not do with each other.We are more open and honest about our sexual needs. Its not a thursday night schedule do or die to have sex.We now make time to free up our love making. After many years of ebing with one another , you get into a content part of life where you just go through the motions of living. This has allowd us to experiment not only sxually but mentally with one another. We are so in tune with one another, she knows what I am thinking every minute of the day from across a crowded room. We both have a gleem in our eye for one another. It took us to open up totaly with one another for this to occur. We always had an unconditional love for one another we just did not know how much love we had all bottled up waiting to explode out. Did swinging make this come out. NO.But the ability to talk openly about our sexual wants needs and desires also nurtured the other aspects of our life to open up and be explored.To every day fantasies of living to our fantasy of sex. You have to remember our first year of siwnging we did not swing, we watched ,talked decided what was taboo and what was for us or even if this was for us.This allowed us to be able to speak openly about all aspect of our lives. Not only today , the past, and to speak of our wants for the future with each other. It took us back to our dreams of when we were first married or outlook on what we wanted to accomplish together. Have we become in tune with one another since we have given thought about swinging absolutely ,unequivically, YES

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
This is a 2nd marriage for both of us. We became best friends "with privileges" and then fell in love afterward. So we have been best friends since before we even thought about getting married, so we have been extremely close ever since we became friends. Swinging, though, has given us a freedom of communication that exceeds what we had before, since now we can talk openly about "who's hot" and why, and just be entirely open about the fun we have with others. I don't think we ever had any trust issues, but now we know we never will, since there isn't any reason for mistrust.

So most of all, swinging has improved our communication to include things we might not have wanted to say openly before, and because of the freedom to enjoy others sexually we love and appreciate each other even more for having given each other that gift.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
For us, both being from previously failed marriages, we also were completely open and honest with each other from day one of our marriage (yes, not before then but that's a very long and strange story). It's actually my husbands openness about his previous long relationships that brought us into swinging. He would tell me things he did with this one particular live in girlfriend that made me start to wonder about myself. I was extremely shelted in just about every aspect of life, not only sexual. Talking about sex itself was taboo in my marriage. Knowing that know makes me wonder how I ever thought I could make that marriage work. Enjoying swinging together has given us many hot nights (even ones that we spent (or should I say spend) one on one. We don't get the opportunity to enjoy swinging that often, but just knowing we are open to that possibility has allowed us to talk about subjects that I was brought up to believe were "no-no's". It honestly didn't take me long to shrug off those pre-historic ideals. And I feel I am a much more secure, happy, loving person all around because of it.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
PS - Ditto PerfectMatch, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
Oops, that's what happens when you type too fast, in this 15 degree weather, LOL. Here is how it should read:

Don't think we could be any closer than we were and are now before we began but it has certainly enhanced our relationship.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
I have to agree with Perfect. I am not sure that swinging has brought us closer together. I think it affirmed our relationship. We were always close and from the time we started seeing each other we have told each other everything. We were both tired of failed relationships so we had put all our cards on the table from the very beginning of our relationship.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Swinging has definitely brought us closer together and enhanced our relationship. Thru swinging, I (Mrs. Buff) have had the opportunity to explore my bi side, a side of my sexuality I didn't know existed until about eight years ago. Our experiences enhance our sex life; we always have a variety of great topics for conversation ~ LOL ; swinging adds spice and variety to our social circle, etc. The biggest thing is the overwhelming love we feel for each other after sex with another couple!!! In short, we feel it makes us more appreciative of each other....... We feel we are very lucky to have the trust and confidence in each other to have this opportunity, one that most people can only dream about!!! Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Has swinging brought you closer to your partner