Has anyone walked in on you : Swingers Discussion 45189
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHas anyone walked in on you
TOPIC: Has anyone walked in on you
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One time when our son was 3 years old and I was on top of of my wife, he opened the door and saw me humping. He jumped on my back in a flash and said " gettie up horsy". Needless to say, things went down and he eventually got his ride....

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
My mother cought me once. I was about 21 at the time still living ar home. My girlfriend and i were at home one friday evening and my mom came home early. While we were in my room going at it my girlfriend's two legs were straight up toes pointing at the ceiling me banging in the middle my mom just openned the door, she said opps sorry closed it and to this day she never outtered a word to me about it.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
What a great topic. A lot of my (Zoe) walk-ins really weren't walk ins. To give a few ideas. New Years around 2AM i was 17 lost my virginity with my boyfriend's best friend in the room. He saw it all. I didn't care. Talk about an early start into the lifestyle huh?

Few months later the guy i was dating (diiferent guy, god i was such a slut) and i had sex all the time at his parents house. The worst part was that his bedroom didn't have a door. (Once again i didn't care) His parents knew what was going on. honestly i dont see how they couldn't i have always been known for being quite vocal. His dad walks up stairs one day walks right by the door and acts like nothing was out of the ordinary. The guy threw on boxers and went out just to check and make sure everything was ok. i got the full report seconds later when i was told that his father gave him a big grin and a thumbs up. We then finished what we started.

Luckily my mother was outstanding. Can't say she ever caught me but we were always really close. Right after i lost my viginity i told my mother. The first words out of her mouth were. "how was it?!" Then she made an appt for me to get on the pill. Nothing like having your mother ask how how you enjoyed sex though.

This is more of a case of me catching someone else. Although once again catching isn't exactly the right word for it. My roomie in college had sex with her boyfriend while i was in the room, and awake, all the time. I think she was bi and suspected i was too. Wouldnt be surprised if they were hoping i would join.

Ahh the stories could go on and on.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Our youngest son busted us in the hottub when he was about 15. Deb and I were in the one corner with her on top of me when we heard the door close and there was our son walking across the breezeway.....I looked back at Deb as she was slinking back into the water. Then I heard the door slam. We both had a good laugh over that but the next nite was even funnier. We were walking down the stes to the hottub when we heard him say "And don't be doing the hippity dippity in there anymore".....lol About a year later our 18 year old daughter busted us. I was sitting on the edge of the hottub enjoying some serious head from Deb while she was riding the jets when I heard a noise and there was our daughter standing at the door looking at us only a few feet away. Talk about some fast moving to get back under the water.

Montoursville PA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thrill! Quit telling all our secrets....hehehehe

The kids new home will be ready in early fall...so we will be heading down for a long work weekend. But we may head down before that also...we will keep you posted!

licks Randy & Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
A (m) has been caught by both parents with the same girl. The first was by Mom... we were in the bedroom at age 17. Door closed. Doing it doggie style on the floor, pants literally around my ankles when she walks in unannounced. She didn't kill, just was upset because little brother might hear. Hell, he wouldn't come near us when we were in the house together. Too icky!

Dad came home early from work one day while we were having fun. Came out of the bedroom to wash up, saw his car in the driveway. Yelled to GF that "Shit, Dad is home". Figured he just got in, was still outside somewhere. I get dressed and head down stairs. There he is in his chair, reading the paper. Quickly ask little bro how long he has been home and little bro just smiles.

I ask Dad, "How was your day Dad?". He says, "Pretty good but looks like yours was even better. Enough said."

He moved the paper away from his face and just kind of grinned. Dad was so cool. He says

Red Lion PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
OMG... We have been caught sooooo many times. When we bought our home it is in between his parents home and his brother and daughters homes. We have an open door policy here, if the vehicles are here just come on in. So after a couple times of his parents catching us and his daughter, we have a standing joke here...Whenever they arrive they ring the bell, knock on the door and yell "GET YOUR CLOTHES ON!!!!" One day we were back in our bedroom really going at it. I was screaming and moaning and talking real trashy. When we were done we went out to the kitchen to get a drink and R's uncle was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of ice tea. Needless to say he had a huge smile on his face. We are not sure how long he was there but we do know he heard some of it! When we were first dating we were in the shower together and we were going at it. All of a sudden we heard my 12 yr old God daughters voice asking us if we had any ice she could borrow. I told her in the freezer...and we quickly got out of the shower. I ran out to make sure she was ok and she was gone. I promptly called her mother and asked if she was ok and her mother said she was fine. But she did tell her mom and the guests that were there that Aunt Kathie was in the shower with a man.

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
My mom never walked in on me having sex but she did find out about my first time when I was 15. She totally lost it. I thought the white coats were going to come and take her away. She started crying and got into a ball in the chair. Then she started screamin that she hated sex over and over again. Had my dad not been there, god only knows what she might have done.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
NEVER been walked in on! [knocks on wood]

The closest we came was one evening I was lying on the bed, still dressed even, when Mrs. Valovers was showering. She dried off, came out into the bedroom, and playfully jumped on top of me - stark naked. Just then her 25-year-old son opened the bedroom door! He was thrilled to see Mom mooning him!

LOL He got what he deserved. Why an ADULT would open a closed bedroom door without knocking and receiving permission to enter first is beyond me. But it never happened again!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
His mother while I was sucking his dick. My Ex walked in on a two 3-FMF and a larger party.

My current husband was in of the FMFs walked in on. To this day, he remarks about it. Why couldn't he have come in 30 minutes later!! We were just getting wound up.

The really bad one was His Mom...yikes.

One partner in crime woke me up early one morning. She gave me a drug. We went out into my living room. She started having sex with the guy on the floor. I was sitting on the sofa reading a 3" thick text book.

The guy looks up. "Does she usually do that?" gf. "No, sometime she watches TV."

I did join in later.. 3 hours was plenty.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Has anyone walked in on you