Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Has anyone else noticed
TOPIC: Has anyone else noticed
Created by: robin_hood
Original Starting post for this thread:
That ever since the 20/20 bullshit,that we now daily get new "CURIOUS" fake profiles? I have been checking daily to see the new profiles coming in.And 9 out of every 10 are profiles of people "JUST CURIOUS" to see who's here or if the lifestyle is for them.Or and I quote this from SEVERAL new accounts.Just looking to see if ANYONE we know is on here.Gee Thanks SLS.It's bad enough we are already considered outcasts by the general vanilla public.But did we REALLY NEED this attention? Joe

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Permagrn, you hit the nail on the head. Three of the new ones in our area contain a total of 20 words, no pics, no weights (in one of them), and one is an obvious single guy. Why these profiles are approved is beyond me. I guess there is no "standard" rule of what should be included?

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
The problem is we can help lower the numbers. If everyone ignores aproving those said profiles.

Which means read them..

Make them have more then one line.

I always wonder why they get approved.

I personally read them if I think its just a peeping perv I ignore it.

Just my thaughts!

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Us2-our neighbors were easy to figure out...they use their real last name and first initial for an email address, and they used it in their email to us. Maybe I should classify them as flakes instead of freaks, since they qualify as both. Cambridge is a huge area as far as land mass goes..but the population is pretty low - most of us own large acreage along with our homes, which makes for a very secluded place. Even if they lived next door, they wouldn't ever find us! lol

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Us2 - we did that in the past, and we'll probably do it again now...I have very little patience with people who don't want to invest both time and money in this lifestyle. I hadn't noticed the new profiles showing up until I started getting mail - and some of the mail has been absolutely hilarious. The worst has been that neighbors of ours, who are truly in the "freak" category, have contacted us on this site...they see where we live, but don't have a clue who we are - I've known about them, know where they live, what kind of car, etc. for a long time. They showed up on this site after the 20-20 show.

I don't know exactly what date it aired, but I think it was at the end of March, or beginning of April...I watched it and wasn't overly impressed with it. Unfortunately, it teased a lot of people into snooping into sites they previously had no knowledge of.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
We've been getting mail from some of these flakes too....the one we got today was "Hi! We're very curious about the lifestyle. We'd love to meet you".

Sure, I'm going to run right out and meet these two (no pics, little information)...I'll second the "Thanks SLS". This might not have been a good idea (and it sure didn't add anything to the coffers of the webmaster, since every one of these is a free membership).

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
LOL I saw the same one.Isnt it just wonderful.I personally dont care,I'm self employed and also own a non profit orginization.But if anyone wants to see my personal life I dont care,It has nothing to do with my public personna,But I can understand some of us are in very sensitive jobs that are dictated by vanilla morals.So guess what folks here go the pics disappearing again.LOL.Just a little obsevation on my part.I tend to gravitate towards paid profiles anymore.Weeds out the curiousitymongers.Same way couples look for a single man.When I play as a couple we NEVER give a second look to a single male that wont pay to be on this or any other site.

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Funny you should mention this, I just came across one of those recently myseif- we're not looking to swing, just wondering what our neighbors are up to. Didn't make me feel great, for sure.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
That ever since the 20/20 bullshit,that we now daily get new "CURIOUS" fake profiles? I have been checking daily to see the new profiles coming in.And 9 out of every 10 are profiles of people "JUST CURIOUS" to see who's here or if the lifestyle is for them.Or and I quote this from SEVERAL new accounts.Just looking to see if ANYONE we know is on here.Gee Thanks SLS.It's bad enough we are already considered outcasts by the general vanilla public.But did we REALLY NEED this attention? Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Has anyone else noticed