Happy thread : Swingers Discussion 385401041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy thread
TOPIC: Happy thread
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 48 of 48 
User Details are only visible to members.
What makes us happy? What makes us smile??

two wonderful adult children who have made us so proud . . . .

hugs, hugs, and more hugs every day . . . .

good health . . .

puppy dogs . . .

little children . . . .

campfires . . . .

trout streams . . . .

sunrises & sunsets . . . . .

the Northern Lights . . .

autumn leaves . . . .

a white Christmas . . . .

friends who love us . .

friends who fuck us . . . .

the Rocky Mountains . . .

the seashore . . . .

ice cream (him) . . . .

cheesecake (her) . . . .

each other to have and to hold . . ..

hot water . . . . and a hot TUB . . . .

Starbucks . . . .

and friends and family to share it all with!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm happiest when everyone around me is happy!

Second to that would be when I got a guitar in my hands!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I don't have ANYTHING to add... I'm just happy to be here :)

The holiday season is supposed to be a happy time. It's really scary how depression diagnoses begin to skyrocket around the middle of October. I was diagnosed several years ago. It has resolved for the most part, but my doc keeps a close check on it and mentioned the rise in her patient population regarding depression that she's noticed lately. I pray for each and every soul that does not have peace and contentment in their lives. It's no fun!

Cindee... you're "da bomb" as my teenager puts it :)

Be well all :) Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Many things make me happy. The usual, my husband and kids who I adore, good friends. I'm sorry you're having a bad period in life right now. Me too. I had a cousin whom I was very close to murdered last week and found a new happy thing. Try it. My husband bought me a very brightly colored kite and we walked out onto the beach to fly it. It's very hard to be totally depressed and not smile when looking up in the air at something as simple as a kite dancing happily in the air.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Hey Mrs Old.... Funny to see this thread here this morning. Just did this same thing with 2 of my kids last night. I think they thought I was doing it for them to realize there is plenty to be thankful for, but I actually did it because I'm feeling blue lately and wanted to see if they could come up with some things to help ME out of the blues. They actually did. It's times like this that I'm happy to have teenagers.

So, I'll give you part of THEIR list last night......

Of course they gave me the normal:

food on the table house to live in good health family and friends

Then they surprised me with these:

parents to love and be loved discipline (this from the one in the most trouble lately, so I had to wonder if she was trying to butter me up for something) good education

I added to that list with:

family pets utilities (not sure how long they will last, but for the moment.... lol) caring enough to make sure doctors treat health problems (one has epilepsy and WAS in a depression for years that was undetected) caring enough to make them do things to help them have a happier life.

Can't remember all of them, I had them continue this excersize all night. Glad I did cause it helped me more than they will ever know.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Happiness is just waking up each and every day; watching my sons grow to be men; meeting Mr. Wildlife; having both of my parents still here and healthy; and no matter how much it hurts sometimes, total and complete honesty and communication with my mate, and, last, great sex.

Ms. Wildlife

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Cindee,

So sorry to hear that life sucks for you right now. Maybe some more of that late night fishing for catfish is just what you need. Take a buddy with you, a keg of beer, and watch out for UFOs with aliens trying to abduct you! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Cindee,

YOU make me smile! What a wonderful post! Well, maybe except for that part about a cat house at 2 a.m.!!!! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 48 of 48 
TOPIC: Happy thread