Happy thread : Swingers Discussion 385401031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy thread
TOPIC: Happy thread
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
last night seeing Suzy at coyote ugly, having her bra tossed to the ceiling and she enjoying hte evening so much! seeing how excited suzy is at having our daughter come home for thanskgiving...........can't wait for her to arrive!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
<~~~ Has books to share :)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
"Knowing my hubby loves me regardless of my current mood."

Mary, that's what makes swinging so great! We can enjoy the hell out of you, but when you're in a shitty mood we can quickly give you right back to your hubby! LOL

Come to think of it, I think that's why it's so much more fun to be a grandparent than a parent!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Today's happy":

1. Knowing that Cindee woke up in a good way :) hee hee... 2. Getting a phone call out of the blue from a dear friend I hadn't talked to in a while. Did us BOTH a world of good to hear each other's voice :) 3. Knowing my hubby loves me regardless of my current mood.

Have a good weekend everybody! Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Happiness is Oldfartfire moving to Pa!!!!!!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Things that make me happy..... Getting on a scale and seeing it down one pound ( even if it takes a month ) getting a call from Gary that hes onhis way home every day Talking with my parents on line and hopefully seeing them for thanksgiving our grandkids playing My daughter and Gary's boys

Things that make me smile..... pretty flowers fall leaves ( as long as I don't have to rake them ) seeing regulars post on thissite,and maybe someday meeting them pictures of my family

there are more but my daughter will be down in a minute lol

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I like that one, Curious, Here's another one I found that hits home.

An aged indian was sitting on the bank of a river, counseling his young grandson who had just been in a fight with another young boy. The lad said, "Grandpa, I did not mean to hurt him, I was just so mad!" The elderly brave then said to the lad, "All my life there has been two wolves inside of me, locked in battle. One wolf is love, compassion, understanding, and all things good. The otherwolf is anger, hatred, intollerance, and all things evil." The young boy looked at his grandpa with a worried look and asked, "Grandpa! Which one will win?!?!?" The old man calmly answered, "The one I feed"

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
The innocence of children, no matter what their age.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
something that made me more then smile today . I laughed so hard till I started to cry. Two people on pedal bikes each coming at one another on the same side of the street. No one was going to give ground. It was a head on collision on pedal bikes! What makes me smile, is to see happy people ,peopl who are contecnt with whats going on. The little things in life that we all over look or take for granted such as walking, walking and turning around in a circle while speaking, being able to see the moon in the middle of the day, no mountains to hide it.Being just in the same room with Suzy, our kids. in a few days to be able to see our oldest since she went away to college. Best of all when Suzy is waiting nekkid for me to come home. Have to beat the kids home for sure on this one. The beach ,seeing friends,relatives on their way home. these are a few of my favorite things

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Cindee, Be thankfull you're not 46, lol.

Huggs!!! Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 48   End
TOPIC: Happy thread