Happy thread : Swingers Discussion 385401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy thread
TOPIC: Happy thread
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Today is mine & Jackies 13th wedding anniversery!!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Oh the happy things. I have many.

-Being Clean. It starts and stops here. -Husband/partner/soulmate/stability. -Girl friend/partner/nurturer/wildness. -Parents, Elderly but I'm nurturing them before they go. -Cats: family members, cuddle bunnies. -Rare, special, precious, people. There are 2. I am rich. -Job pays well for hard work. Challenging enough to keep my attention, responsibility level appropriate, independence of judgement, actions. A nurturing profession requiring a hard edge to maintain order, quality, and remove trouble makers, criminals. -Material Management skills. Everything from glass to metal, copper to fabric, leather to wood, concrete to natural surroundings -Humility to keep it all in focus. Without humility nothing is easily appreciated. -Ability to play, plan for the future and believe implementation is possible. -Folks yet unmet.

-NA for helping save me from me.

humble Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
curious . ahhh been there before! Are you in the sugery post or pre ??For 3 months in 2004, percocets were my best friend while healing.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Hey Annie, I'll trade you my 30 for your ten!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Shyly smiles. All swagger hung up in the closet. I'll put it back on later. And the Kevlar thong if needed.

I have many facets to my personality. Most don't show here. I do remember answering your questions. A small thing really.

That 'nilla present was custom fit for Pen. The best presents are ones that show thought. I believe my intent was fulfilled.

a humble thanks,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
being myself, feeling loved, returning love, my children, friends that care, my extended family, my parents, sweet memories, being alive, getting out of an abusive situation, meeting and knowing happy people, meeting and knowing people in the lifestyle, the sun shinning, helping other people,(social worker) being able to roll with the punches and come up smiling, being multi-orgasmic, cumming so many times that I finally have to yell uncle, being able to trust again, uhmm, did I mention cumming so many times that I have to yell uncle? Getting up in the morning and seeing it has snowed and I have no reason to leave the house, .....etc.

There are so many things in this world that make me happy....so little that makes me unhappy....(but there are a few), I actually dont have room to type everything....but did I mention cumming so many times that I have to yell uncle? lol

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Watching a boring movie half asleep and nobody to disturb me sweet tea all food being naked in bed with hubby with nothing to do spending time with family and friend

Montgomery AL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Thats very cool!! Its really neat to see people do go the extra mile way to go misc.I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
funluvin, say "hi" to the North Country for us. Hope you didn't give away your warm clothes & heavy coats when you moved to VA!!! And hope you have 4-wheel drive for those snowy VT roads.

VT is an absolutely gorgeous state, but we had enough of North Country winters that start in late October and last through April. I'll never forget the year we still had a snowbank against the house on the shady north side on the first of JUNE!!!

Have a blast, and come back to where winters are bearable! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
yes but behind the camera she is probably beating him off... with a broomstick!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 48   End
TOPIC: Happy thread