Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321104361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... More 
Start   4361 to 4370 of 6522   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Late to the party, but congrats SA!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17602 posts)
Thanks everyone, we worked our tails off for this win. All of the cars and trucks that won best of show, had my powder work on them.

Other HT

If PirateGirl had been in the pinup model show, we might have stuck around for it!

She would have been the hands down winner...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
Good to see you Shell! Glad your new shots are working for you, and congrats to Jay for losing so much weight, that is awesome!

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17021 posts)
SHELLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17602 posts)
Good to see you, girlie!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9982 posts)
that is great news shelly. so good to see you here.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
Thank you pretty lady! I hope you and your family are blessed and doing great.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Lost,

Nice to see you and hear life is treating you well. Kudos to Jay, thats quite an accomplishment. Be happy and stay healthy.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Hello, just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone. I hope you are all doing well. Total Babe and I email on a very frequent basis and she lets me know how everyone is. We are doing well, having fun. Had a great weekend with friends, last night danced and partied to one of our fave bands. Jay is well, he has lost 100 pounds and is not only looking incredibly fabs, but he is off of almost all of his medications...and he was up to 9 daily. I am very, very proud of him. As for myself, doing great. Started Humira injections 2 weeks ago and my RA has really responded to it and I am thanking God for it. Other than that not much is going on, just enjoying life. Work is going well, but I do love spending the weekends with our friends. Having good friends is a wonderful thing. I do hope you are all well, have a great week!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
We've run the whole scenario for a TV show about the doings of Mr SA and we get pretty silly about it. I was going to say the comings and goings of Mr. SA, but I know you bunch.

Congrats, SA, you so very much deserve it. Your whole group had an outstanding display of beautiful cars and trucks. Nice! That was one of my HTs this weekend. The other was going to visit my son, go to lunch w/ him and my husband, then my hubby and I had a leisurely stroll through our fine state capital building, then home and hopped right into bed for some amazing sex.

New position I'd like to take a moment and thank some of our swing friends for...wow!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... More 
Start   4361 to 4370 of 6522   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013