Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... More 
Start   4261 to 4270 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT: Feeling better than I have in quite some time.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
HT- actually slept pretty well, after a few good night texts with a new interest. Only two more nights to get through before my man is home where he belongs.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
HT: The relatives who were stuck on the Carnival Dream ship are safely back home and they even didn't get annoyed when I reminded them that months ago I suggested to them that spring break should be spent in Colorado snow skiing with their other cousins, instead of a cruise:)

Username hidden
(565 posts)
Happy Thoughts...just texted a few times with hubby who was in a hotel bar missing me but scoping out the ladies, the texts stopped hope he found himself one I'm sure he is as horny as I am right now.

Seeing Mr Magic Hands on Saturday, both professionally and personally. Trying to get him to meet me for a quickie tomorrow, I really need to have a man induced orgasm like right now.

A phone conversation with a friend, while the subject matter might not have all been happy, it was wonderful to speak with them.

And my new skinny pole??? While leg grips are harder I did a move I have never been able to do before, so excited! And this move is going to make my shoulders and arms so freaking toned.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Alas... i am not happy now... I am a very unwanted guest at home. The guy is nice. But i prefer my privacy. I just allowed him to stay as a favor to a friend.

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
HT....discovering coincidentally that friends have mutual friends! This LS world, especially locally, is a small world after all!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Second Happy Thought- new pole to play with.

Get your mind out of the gutters, I mean a new dance pole! Although I have been texting with a hot guy that I wouldn't mind playing with his pole...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
HT- Half way through the amount of nights I have to be without my man, can't wait to be in his arms again!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
HT: I finally made it to the hotel. 700 miles down. Not bad for one day.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Jandscincy she will be in Dayton tomorrow and Cincinnati on Thursday. She was absolutely hilarious in person as well. I got a shout out at the beginning of the reading because I wore my Fish Fingers and Custard shirt. My fish was the first fish she had ever signed and she called it badass! I swear I want to be just like her when I grow up.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... More 
Start   4261 to 4270 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013