Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321104261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... More 
Start   4261 to 4270 of 6532   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jinx

Pics will be in our gallery soon....I hope.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
HT: Sold three items on eBay that I listed the other day...for the mimimum list price, but oh, well, and three more already bid on closing soon {please oh please oh please let someone else bid it up some!} the down-side is that the list is barely more than shipping and I offered free shipping since it was recommended to increase the chance of selling. {sigh} oh well, I'm still on the "learning curve" as a long-time buyer/newbie seller.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9976 posts)
LOl, That is the only think I found that has been easier, In fact I hate how many attatch to the boxes any more , some of them require a third hand to attatch the wires...

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
No, I still had to screw them all in. Maybe the little notch to hold it straight while I did so is the Earth-shattering breakthrough.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I remember why I like 6-somes so much. ~~

Now that is hot. Had a 4some over St. Patty's but not 6. You beat us on that one.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
those advancements are that the Blades click in Vs having to screw them in.... Let's have an OOOOOOOooooooohhhh AAAAAaaaaahhhh

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
I'm so excited!

The ceiling fan I am putting up has "Revolutionary advancements for quick and easy blade installation".

What are these advancements? OMG I am so giddy to find out what they are!

It seems their idea of a "revolutionary advancement" is a.... hmm... I'm sure it's here somewhere....

????

This thing installs exactly the same as any other ceiling fan I've installed in my entire life. Perhaps it was a "revolutionary advancement" circa 1960 that I'm not picking up on?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
" Owensboro Kentucky "

How did I miss noticing this earlier?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17015 posts)
HT: Fan-fucking-tastic weekend!!

I remember why I like 6-somes so much.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"As much as I am going to miss the colors around the Escarpment during fall, I'm not going to miss hibernating for 5 months of the year waiting for it to warm up enough to do all the outside activities we love doing. "

I hear ya. I lived 29 Canadian winters. I never want to endure another. I've tried explaining the Escarpment to people as basically really really long one-sided mountain, but I think they don't really get it.

Fun fact: Some of the oldest trees in the world are on the side of it. Knee-high trees that are 400 years old. Large ones are pushing 2,000 years old.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... More 
Start   4261 to 4270 of 6532   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013