Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321103671
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... More 
Start   3671 to 3680 of 6480   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT- nice relaxing morning with family. Niece fed horses this am so we got to sleep in, I sleep so much better when my man is snuggled up with me.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17086 posts)
How old are your boys, Kibb? My boys were done with Austin Powers like six years ago. They're 20 and 13. We're at a stage, that we're not showing them anything anymore, we're the old ones, and they're showing us what's new.

If I tried showing them Austin Powers, they'd be like, Mom, 1990's called they want Austin back.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Love me some weekends!!! Went to Goodwill today and found 2 wonderful dresses. One is a Candies and I'll wear maybe tomorrow. The other is a Charlotte Russe, I wore it out tonight. Went out and listened to a great band and danced and danced and laughed with friends, it was a great time. Such a great time. June 15th we are celebrating the birthday of myself and a good friend that day, and the same band that played tonight will be playing then. I am already excited!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Miss Kibbs I would make a horrible mother of boys, I can't stand those sorts of movies at all.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17086 posts)
HT - A Dry Red and Classic Hard/Heavy Rock on the Boneyard.

Username hidden
(457 posts)
HT: One of the benefits of having boys is that you can turn them on to stupid humor like "Austin Powers" movies. Yes, y'all, shag ya later! Oh, be-HAVE! Groovy, baby, YEAH! lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
HT

Headed to the drag strip tomorrow, hopefully the weather will hold through eliminations!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7900 posts)
HT: turned a young lady at one of the stores I shopped in today to the term "power shopping" . She LOVED the word. Made me feel good to share that with her. lol

ANother HT: picturing two really hot men getting all hot and sweaty doing physical things out doors...not together, mind you! Just picturing both of them in my mind....

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
HT: Back from a great trip to North Carolina....with an awesome stop in Augusta, GA on the way back. Have plans to meet with a lovely lady in Houston and again in Austin this coming week before coming home to Memphis for the Music Fest with another lovely lady.

"Pitiful treatment of single males"? Yeah, right.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
HT: doing something, close to nothing, but different than the day before!!(prince)

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... More 
Start   3671 to 3680 of 6480   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013