Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... More 
Start   3561 to 3570 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have what seems like a very nice single gentleman lined up for what will be her first tue MFM this wekend. First MFM unless playing with a couple of guys at one time at a house party while others including the SO of the guys watch counts, lol

We also have plans to meet a single guy on our trip to Vegas in June. I won't refer to him as a BBC because it's rude and dis-respectful. We will be meeting a very nice black gentleman that happens to have a very large cock.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(449 posts)
HT: The dealership that sold me my new car just bought me a year of Sirius radio becaus my free 90 day trial was cut short.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
A correction. My second favorite bartender is engaged.

The FARC limo driver is my all time favorite. There's nothing nicer than bourbon and rocks in real glasses while hurtling down the highway.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4053 posts)
"my favorite bartender is engaged"

What cocktail does he recommend serving to arriving passengers being picked up at the airport? The FARC limo driver wants to know.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
This is my third year in a row Derby Day wound up a weekend I work. I threw a KY Derby on the Rio Grande party a few years ago. All of my {mostly Hispanic} coworkers had ot look it up and research the whole hat thing, because they'd never heard of the Derby {REALLY! y'all} but we all dressed nicely and wore fabulous hats and there was TONS of yummy stuff to eat and wine, champagne, and juleps for all.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
HT: Less than an hour ago, I decided to have an impromptu Derby Party on Saturday. Evites are out (and responses are coming back in), food is ordered and my favorite bartender is engaged. Now I've just got to locate a Derby hat and I'm all set. I love crazy, spontaneous entertaining.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4053 posts)
Yay!

Basically, a programming problem we've had for a while that has caused things to run painfully slow. What used to take 1-2 minutes now takes 5 seconds. It's really speeding up work.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
ok, then: it's a jiggly wiggly happy dance in your honor.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Balls!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Boobs!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... More 
Start   3561 to 3570 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013