Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321103511
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... More 
Start   3511 to 3520 of 6558   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That is awesome Sophia!

Think we are hitting our club this Saturday night, it seems to have been forever since we went! No plans to meet up with anyone, if it happens it happens but generally we just go have a great time dancing and having fun with each other.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
HT: we got a call back from last Saturdays party for a smaller group gathering Friday night that answers a lot of questions I had and will fulfill a few things on both of our wishlists.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
HT is a very fun weekend planned. A bucket list fantasy will be fulfilled for my SF friend on Friday and taking her to Love and Bondage at a club on Saturday where she will be wearing the leather corset with built in restraints I bought her.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
HT- being contacted by someone who owes us money, for keeping a horse for them, and finding out they are going to start paying on their debt.

and of course my biggest HT is my man came home yesterday and will be here for 2 weeks!

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
HT:

A fun night with friends planned for Friday :)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
HT: was up late last night, talking with a friend, lost track of time, but it was nice

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9959 posts)
HT - Mid week and my Kaizen seems to be progressing well. Can't wait to celebrate with lunch on Friday after the report out and then send the team home early to start the weekend.

Username hidden
(600 posts)
I ws always youngest in my class {my older boy has the same issue} we ran into hairballs when we came back stateside. Had trouble finding a school that would accept me at my appropriately earned grade level because of my age. Finally found a private school, but only after I aced their tests. Later, I was able to transfer into public school, because it was simply a transfer and it was after my birthday, so my age wasn't a red flag.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9959 posts)
PG, congrats on your exchanges! And on your girls. That is awesome as a parent to hear how well your children are doing.

Our oldest was in 3rd grade and the teacher wanted to have him go to a title something class for reading. He was missing too many words. What, in 3rd grade he was reading Harry Potter and could tell me incredible details. We had him tested and he was not reading impaired. He reads like me, he skips over the words he recognizes easily and moves on to the point of the sentence. He was comprehending 9th grade level in 3rd grade and skipped the easy words when reading aloud.

Gotta wonder about the teacher that couldn't figure out that a child reading larger words but ignoring 'a, the, it, them' etc was probably reading at a higher level and not in need of special reading help.

Both of our boys are quite intelligent and did very well in school despite the odd teacher/school issues.

Sohia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
oh and back to the kids thing... the girls usually score very high. This time they scored highest in their respective classes. Our youngest was testing at a 5th grade reading level in K. They both tested at beginning of year where they should be testing out at the end or above. I will NOT let them skip a grade though. I kept them in preschool until a year after they should have gone because my older girls b'day was 8 days before the cut off and the youngest was 14 days before the cut off. I was always the youngest kid in class and so was Trooper, we didn't want that for our kids. They are both in Talented and Gifted programs for math and reading.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... More 
Start   3511 to 3520 of 6558   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013