Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321103501
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... More 
Start   3501 to 3510 of 6477   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT: My friends are coming back from South Dakota MS Walk tomorrow. Gosh, I missed them all! Wish I could have been there with them. We made lots of money for MS too! If you would like to donate, please send me a private message and I will tell you how. Thank you! ~Patti

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(95 posts)
HT: GLAD this crazy day is over! Looking forward to my sister's visit at the end of the week, too. Will probably hit the local clubs this next weekend while she's down. Will be my luck if "bright eyes" is wherever we turn up, and hovers over me, not making a move{as his usual}, only to cop a case of ass because I dance with guys that DO talk to me and ask me out on the dancefloor.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10043 posts)
It is a gorgeous weekend. Had a great time with Jay...my joints are pissy, but doing good despite. My manager has turned in her resignation. I will miss her, since I have worked with her for over 6 years. But in the last year and a half she has clearly been overworked, frustrated, stressed and very angry. Oye. Noone has emailed her shit in the last year because you just did not know what you would get back. I emailed her joking and she ripped 20 pounds off my bony ass hahaha...I never emailed again. So...she is going to be doing what she loves and working towards her CPA..and I am SO happy for her. Now however, its a huge transition. So I moved offices AGAIN ugh...and I am now in a different place. I am very excited about where our dept is going. Other than that, everything is just going great. I cannot complain.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
only have 3 more tree's in the lower lot to cut up after today...... Thanks to sandy. Now all I have to move are the 14 tree's in the back lot. Small steps, but nice weather to work in.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9629 posts)
HT-- If Inked were only sunbathing on his deck- I would be spying on him...

SB-Nice...

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(954 posts)
Cold pizza. Wheat-free weeks start tomorrow.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Great day at the Ren Festival yesterday with family and great friends. Enjoyed the breeze swirling around the kilt......

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2927 posts)
HT: Spent two days in Texas with a wonderful SF and spent last night at the Music Fest watching the Black Keys and ZZ Top. Going back for the last night of the Music Fest tonight and then going to North Carolina this week to meet with another wonderful SF.

Life is grand.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"I met a woman, with long blonde hair and half my age. We agreed to meet again."

Does she give discounts for repeat business?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Oh wow! We have two moons tonight. Oh nevermind, I'm drunk. Three Margaritas at Chili's, some Menage Trios California Red Wine, and a couple of beers. I shall sleep well tonight.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(95 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... More 
Start   3501 to 3510 of 6477   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013