Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321103392
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... More 
Start   3392 to 3401 of 6486   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT- while a bunch of crap seems to have turned to shit in the last few days, I'm looking forward to a nice evening with my man tonight and a nice day with my kiddo's and mama tomorrow.

Happy Mothers day to all of the lovely SLS ladies with children!

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
The charity fundraiser I helped run today went well. We had lots of people participating in the walk, plenty of food, and friends who pitched in at the last minute to help with the set up and clean up. All in all, a good day on this front.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
well, off to enjoy a beautiful day....y'all play nice

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10036 posts)
"Fall asleep sex and wake up sex!"

I once dozed off during sex and woke up like 20 min later and was still having sex. The girl was riding me and she said I started snoring but still had a boner, so she just decided to keep going. I came like maybe 5 minutes later and she said that next time I should just stay asleep. HA!

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
Had a GREAT time out dancing with my sister last night and we're going out again tonight, and my not-so-vanilla gf is going out with us tonight, after we take the kids out on a dinner "date".

This almost didn't wind up a HT this morning, though, if things woulda gotten as out of hand as they were getting pretty quickly at the second bar we went to. It was a lot more packed, and we had seen bikes out front, so we were looking around for the bikers, because back home, scooter trash are fun folk to hang out with and they're usually polite toward us. They were toward the back of the bar, and as we were passing back by them, one of them pulled me to him, saying something about "making room" oh, ok. He was kinda cute, so I had no problem so far. He starts grind dancing with me. Hadn't even introduced himself, but ok, he was kinda cute~ish. He introduced me to his "secretary" {oh SHIT, they're clubbers} Then he starts groping me, and asks me if I've ever been with 2 bikers at the same time. Kinda funny, so I laughed. Then he asked me if I'd ever been on a Harley before. I laughed again. Yup, bunch of em. And told him what month/year of the Easyrider calender I was, and what month/year/biker magazine I had been cover and center of....and added that the bike AND the biker from that shoot belonged to me. He smiled, and said oh, that's the way you roll? Yup, scuse me, and I moved on. So many ways he went about it all wrong, because he was kinda cute, but he had the WRONG approach with me. I didn't want it turning ugly if I stuck around if he got mad that I wasn't interested. I like a dude that takes charge, but come correct or don't come at all. Besides, I wasn't bailing on my sister like that!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10036 posts)
HT: Last night had what I would probably call the most erotic, hot, and explosive sexual experience of my life. EVER!

OMG

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Thanks, Cayne! Nice to see you back. Hope you can make it to FF. Would love to be able to meet you and your hubby!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17587 posts)
awesome, you two are so bad ass, I adore you. Wolf, you are the reason why my husband is so healthy now. My HT: Its Friday, its Friday!! Had a pretty good day. My new position is a blessing and cursing. It is a blessing because my new manager is also one of my closest friends and the future of our dept is very bright now. And I want to do all I can help with her transition. Bad news is, my work load has at least doubled. If not more. Not my paycheck. OMG my daughter is a pain in my ass, I'll finish my thought later! If she doesn't get to the mall in 4 minutes it may start on fire lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Picking up my Lady and having a date night.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2926 posts)
Have a great trip Carrie!

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... More 
Start   3392 to 3401 of 6486   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013