Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321103391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... More 
Start   3391 to 3400 of 6509   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am ashamed of myself for not noticing that.

The Mrs' dress was stolen by the bartender hired for a party 2 weeks ago. We, um, might have been in the bathroom with her. I don't know who was watching the bar.

We seriously have no idea where her dress went. Good thing she brought some street clothes too...

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
"car was stolen from the lot of the local Swing club last night."

Swinger theft escalation. From coolers to Camaros in three short weeks. *shaking head and muttering tsk tsk tsk*

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10404 posts)
Sort of a happy thought, I found out how the scratches were getting on My truck door..... Seems My little girl is now a big girl, and If you leave the window open on ANY vehicle she can NOW get in them. she can jump from a sitting position almost 5 ', I'm kind of proud of her, When we started to work with her, she was leary of jumping up or climbing upon things, So now she trained me to make sure the windows are closed.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9625 posts)
Ht: home sweet home!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Happy Mothers day to all you Mamas. Having a great weekend. Today got up, our daughter gave me the most amazing present. She gave me a 8x10 picture of my Grandmother, the greatest woman I will ever know. Then she did a collage of portraits of her through the years. It was incredibly sweet. Today was very beautiful. Took the boys to the river so they could swim a bit. Relaxing now, tomorrow is another week. PG, I am so sorry to hear about your baby. That is truly heart breaking.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"Every now and then my wife insists on doing it a few times... I call it "channeling her inner Pirate Girl." "

Confused, I'm being channeled?

Bonis that really sucks! Doesn't your club have lot security camera's? Hope they catch whomever did it, but glad you didn't let it ruin your Mother's day.

Just spent the rest of my afternoon helping hubby clean stalls, helping the girls ride their pony and grooming my "old man" the horse I have had for 29 years. Bittersweet because it will be the last Mother's day this fur baby will be with me.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
Ht: we have good insurance after or car was stolen from the lot of the local Swing club last night. My husband made my Mother's Day special and I felt the love and appreciation from all of our kids and realized material things don't mean squat in the face of the emotional blessings.

Millington TN

Username hidden
(224 posts)
HT: We went to a party and brought a cooler... nobody stole it.

Every now and then my wife insists on doing it a few times... I call it "channeling her inner Pirate Girl."

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
HT:

I bought a dress today in my usual size, didn't try it on at the store because it was my usual size.

I have to take the damn thing back and get the next smaller size! Happy Mother's day to me!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
@Sophia, if only I could find another bottle of it! Having trouble getting my hands on more lately.

HT: My older boy hugged me as soon as I got up and presented me with his gift and card he made for me in school. I'm so in love with my kids. I may feel clueless sometimes, but I'm sure they're turning put just fine!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9990 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... More 
Start   3391 to 3400 of 6509   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013