Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321103121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3121 to 3130 of 6537   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just thought of this, and it makes me laugh. I was trying on my new purple bikini top from Kohls earlier. Did not pay attention, you know me...taking pics. Dinner arrived and not thinking about it, I answered the door. In a bikini top and Jay's pajama pants. The guy just stopped and his mouth went boooong. I signed the paper, he is literally standing there boooong hahaha. I said oh, I'm sorry! I am not crazy, I was just trying on my swimsuit. He never said a word, he just took the receipt and I had to close the door with him standing there LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Sounds awesome G! My HT: Had a good day with our daughter. I woke up in a lot of pain so dragged ass into the shower and drove to Kyle to fill a Rx. Our daughter is off today so off we went...and went to Kohls. I love being silly and trying on hats and such. Excited about the upcoming weekend. Tomorrow our son bridges in Cub Scouts. Its supposed to be very pretty, I have a new lady hat and bikini ready for the river!!! Its gonna be great.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
HT: thinned out and threw away a lot of papers, printed emails, and the like today, saved-who-knows-why from my years of the terrible divorce. I feel so much LIGHTER! Sometimes cleaning out your past, or your mind, is just as good, if not better, than getting rid of the clutter around your house. And it's really cool to be able to do both at the same time.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Not a chance in Hell. He's not intelligent enough, so he's no match for her.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
Not really unless he's potentially harmful to her

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
Is it bad to have a HT that your sister is the one with the psycho stalker this time and not you?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
HTOD is just put down a deposit, for our cruise. This is going to be the longest 2 years, of my life!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
No school for the kiddo's in the am, and no place I have to go so I'm going to sleep in! The only thing that would make it happier is if Trooper were sleeping in with me.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
HT

Cheeto's

I also found out what pics we have in our private galleries... All of the same boob pics that are public.. WTGSLS

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
Aww thanks AMT! You have some very nice ones too from what I can see. I can't take full credit for the cheeto shot... vabeach came up with the concept and props.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3121 to 3130 of 6537   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013