Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321103081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... More 
Start   3081 to 3090 of 6482   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We aren't sure how old our cat is - she was at least 2 when we adopted her, so she's at least 12 now. We probably don't have too many years left with her, and since the kids are out of the house, probably won't get another cat when she's gone, but our time with "stubs" (her tail is just a 1.5 inch stub) has been awesome. Sweetest cat you ever saw.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17683 posts)
I am so sorry about the kitty. I have not talked about it because I am not over it, but we lost Layla about 3 months ago. She left and we simply never saw her again. I can't think about it and hope you find your baby. My HT...long weekend coming! Today we went and relaxed watching our fave band. They are trying to spark interest at these new food trailer areas, so we hung out with our friends and then went to or son's Cub Scout bridging ceremony. Tomorrow is the Cover Girls! An all girl band.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Kibs,

I can't imagine how hard it was to lose your cat. Bits is only 3 and yet I can't imagine life without him, I ve had many cats in my life, none I was allowed to keep but this kitty and his brother our with us forever. Mr Sav loves them as much as I do but more than that he knows Bits and I need each other. He has more love, more personality than any cat he or I ever had. He even plays fetch with me, he is like a loyal dog that meows and you should hear him tell me off when he gets going .

He is the only male who ever could LOL

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Bonis, we love going to Tunica and always make it our treat after seeing family in MS and Memphis. Usually spend the night there one night before heading home the next day. We should be that way again this summer...

HT: lunch today w/ a good friend (and fellow swinger) and we each were each other's listener. It was so nice to have it more "equal," where we just needed to talk, come around full circle, and figure some stuff out for ourselves. The added bonus of such a friend is not only the things we have in common, but our differences make it even more interesting.

HT: I think I was so relieved and happy that I did something scary today and did it just fine, and it's a new step in the right direction for me, that I cried! I haven't cried in a long time, it seems, but this was like a "culmination" cry.

And you're right about our pets. They have compassion and instinctively know when we need a slobbery kiss. Some husband have that too...hahaha.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Mrs. Sav, reading your HT conjures up bittersweet memories of my dear Pericles. He was such an amazing ball of fur and he always read my innermost thoughts and knew how to purr away any sadness or hurt when I was down. He was my constant companion for 19 years. People came and went, but he was always there for me.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10039 posts)
HT" Not much compares to the pure love of an animal. Of our 2 cats whom I love dearly my Little bits is super special. Maybe because I bottle fed him , saved him from sure and was his mommy our bond is really close. His favorite thing to do is to randomly jump on my lap, wrap both his paws around my neck, lick my nose and wander off to play. Ok like this happens several dozen times a day LOL. At weird unpredictable moments he has to come and say "I love you mommy" This kitty, unlike his brother, has never scratched either of us. He will leap into your arms unexpectedly trusting you will catch him and should you not be ready he will simply fall to the ground. It's like he has no idea he actually has claws. He is such a different kitty than his brother who will beg you to pet him and 1 minute later chew your hand off.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
There's one in our pool you've been friendly with as well

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7897 posts)
HTOD is there is a certain jet, in my hot tub, who is my new bestie!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17588 posts)
HT - Skies cleared and it's a beautiful day. Just got a killer work out in outside on the deck and will be cooking on the grill at work tonight for my crew.

Username hidden
(461 posts)
Its even more awkward when you answer the door in a bikini and 6 inch stripper heels only to figure out is it is...the neighbor that delivers your hay, or the shavings guy who is also a neighbor.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... More 
Start   3081 to 3090 of 6482   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013