Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102621
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... More 
Start   2621 to 2630 of 6522   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have Cattleyas ready to bloom, though some are in spike, they're late fall Catts. Oncediums are lovely, too. I love how some of them smell when the sun hits them. I'm a bad bad girl, I brought back some orchids from Jamaica...and they took ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sed, he has quite a few cattleyas & oncidiums blooming right now. I'm sure he has tags on them, but I know nothing about them! He bought these from a commercial nursery in Natchez, MS that was closing. We went home with a trailor full of orchids a few years ago!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty,

What kind of orchids does your hubby grow? For so many years, I'd imagine he's quite serious about his collection and has all the tags. I'd love to find out what he's collecting. I'm an orchidophile :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sophia, thank you girlie! We have an agenda! ;) (excuse my lines & spaces in my post....on my phone!)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty,

Have fun this weekend. Enjoy everything fun there is to do!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
HT #1: So happy my husband raises orchids! He has quite a few blooming now, & they're all around inside our house. Brings back memories of paying a fortune for them for our wedding, then going to Hawaii where they were floating in our drinks!!! HT #2: Packing my bags to go to Gulf Shores for a long weekend with sls girlfriends!!! Looking forward to a hot, hot time....& I'm not talking about on the beach!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
HT

Oh what an awesome, fun filled night with sexy people.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
I was just informed by Robert that I'm the main reason that people are fat and/or drug addicts.

I feel so powerful! Kneel before me!

Oh... while your down there... ladies... could you...?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
HTOD is my shoes are all out of their boxes and in either an under bed shoe organizer or my bedroom closet. The bottom of the hall closet is now free.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
HT: We had the best house guests ever just spend 5 days with us and we can honestly say we can't wait till they come back again! Good fun times with good fun friends. And it was kind of hot to have to hold out b/c their young son was with them on this visit. It'll make for a crazy time when we get together with them again as just the adults!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... More 
Start   2621 to 2630 of 6522   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013