Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102621
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... More 
Start   2621 to 2630 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We had a series of service-related problems with Little Caesar's that ultimately made us swear them off forever.

Bye! Bye!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19822 posts)
Regardless, anyone that makes a statement that little Caesar pizza is damn good. Never had a bite of really good pizza! Like Cincy, is rather chew on the cardboard than put that stuff in my mouth.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16803 posts)
ive had better, and worse. not bad for 5 bucks tho.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2072 posts)
Little Caesar's the best pizza of your life? Boinky, you've got to get out more. I'd rather eat the cardboard box it comes in.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
hey kibbs I want a pizza that ass :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6727 posts)
pizza!pizza!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
Peghey attracts snakes, too. Generally to her laundry room.

HT: Impromptu cookout to celebrate some not-quite-as-awful-as-we-feared health news for a friend.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
Why do birds suddenly appear, everytime, Peg walks near? Just like me, they long to be... Close to Peg...

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Peg, that's one of the things I miss down here: the variety of colorful birds. When I fill my feeder, it's sparrows and doves {there's about three different variety of doves I've seen down here}. The grackles and jays don't feed at my feeder, but they're all over the place. All of these birds are shades of blah coloring. I get excited when I see a greater kiskadee, because they're beautiful and colorful, but I don't see them often. And there's the occasional hummingbird, but they're not the beautiful ruby-throats I love from back home.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
Sitting on the deck with coffee, working, and listening to a wood thrush singing in the trees. It is one of the prettiest bird songs, and it delights me to the point of laughing every morning I hear it. There is also a resident catbird feeding on some berries close by and a downy woodpecker flitting about; the catbird just landed on the table in front of me, and a common whitetail dragonfly is on the deck. They are about the most unusual looking dragonfly in this area, and I have never seen one this close.

Sorry - I sound like the freaking Discover Channel, but this stuff makes me so happy!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... More 
Start   2621 to 2630 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013