Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102601
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... More 
Start   2601 to 2610 of 6605   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sophia, you may have already thought of this, but buy things that are snug, and they will fit a little longer as you continue to reduce....and then take them in a bit once they start getting big on you.

As to the other: I feel like I'm getting a little better each time I attempt making dainties.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
Kibbles,

Cause I know a bit about what it is and who for, I am sure they are going to be very happy.

Me, I have to get my sewing machine out and alter a number of pieces of clothing that are just a few months old to make them fit better. While happy I get to do that, it sucks having to buy new clothes all the time that only fit great a few weeks or a month. Luckily, summer clothes are easier to alter than winter ones.

A real happy thought, my cup size is still the same.

I do want those sewing lessons on the items you have been making! Now more than ever!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
This is probably as much a HT for a couple of other people as it is for me: I finished a project for a frined that took a long time ot complete due to life's little "bumps in the road". It turned out beautiful and is hitting FedEx later today. I also ordered some fabric for another project for another friend...and in the meantime, I have a project or two of my own that I want to knock out.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
Scandle,

I hope you have lots of fun tonight!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
We are looking forward to our first date tonight with a couple that contacted us earlier this month. Various personal issues have kept us from meeting anyone new for quite a while, so I'm pretty excited about the possibilities!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
We are meeting up to play with a couple we met a month or so ago. Looking forward to it.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
HT: Yard work is done, laundry and grocery shopping next and then my chores are done. Hoping for nap-time for us before dinner and then later head out to a party:)

Username hidden
(1361 posts)
HT: fun filled night on the water. Riding with SLS friends. Finishing the day at a bonfire. Pool party tomorrow.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
HT

headed over to the VA hospital to put on our annual car show for the wounded warrior vets. Unfortunately I won't be able to drive the hot rod over, due to the lack of power steering and only being able to steer with one hand.

Gonna make some people really happy for a few hours.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7867 posts)
HT- a wonderful night with my man, and possibly off to renfaire for romance week-end.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... More 
Start   2601 to 2610 of 6605   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013