Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... More 
Start   2571 to 2580 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nope on Sunny Point Cafe. Hubby will likely want to try it though. Burgermeister is in West Asheville and VERY VERY GOOD!

Grove Park Inn is where our son's had their proms. I went for some Social Marketing Networking get togethering things. It is a lot of fun just to go there each season and walk around the building to see the views. Between the bars and restaurants and spa there is so much to do there.

We went there when we first moved here to see the ginger bread houses. After a few years, they all looked the same.

Despite all our visits there we never spent the night once. mmmmm?

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Wow, VA, thanks for sharing that.

That is an amazing video.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
ummm my main memory of the Grove Park Inn was going there summer break between 7th and 8th grade with my parents for a convention. My mom had cut her hand badly and was in a cast, so I spent the week helping her get dressed. And on the way there I got my first ever visit from Mother Nature. So not fun. lol

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
Grove Park Inn.... *shudder*

Not that it's not beautiful - because it is - but because we got dragged around it all day by old ladies who wanted to look at gingerbread houses instead of going to the Biltmore.

Have you ever been to Sunny Pointe Cafe? Best breakfast I've ever had. Seriously. In the west end of Asheville.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20494 posts)
HT: our LS friends from Ohio have made it to Asheville on time and after some drinks at the Grove Park Inn later tonight, we are going to be 'committing acts of debauchery' according to him.

Can't wait.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
HT - 4 weeks till my weekend trip ;)

Username hidden
(344 posts)
Happy ending to what was almost a tragic story...

A toddler climbed out a 5th story window while her parents were sleeping and ended up somehow dangling from the ledge, crying and trying to hold on. Five men below intertwined their arms to make a make-shift net to catch her in and then told her to let go after being convinced that nobody in the apartment was going to help her.

She did, and the video below shows the men catching the girl. 2 of the men were injured, but not seriously. The girl escaped with just a small cut.

news.yahoo.co m/blogs/sideshow/toddler-falls-off-five-story-building-caught-five-152924863.html

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20494 posts)
HT-nice warm shower with my hot man, asked him to coconut oil my back which led to other parts being oiled...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
{blush} you'll have to tell me about it some time

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10731 posts)
hmmmmm, I need some of that luck to rub off on me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10731 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... More 
Start   2571 to 2580 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013