Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102511
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... More 
Start   2511 to 2520 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Staying busier than ever for work...

Enjoying seeing friends and family on the road...

Meeting attractive ladies more and more....

I'm living a charmed life. I've got no complaints.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
HT- watching my man iron his clothes for yet another trip. Not happy he is going, but for some reason him ironing brings a smile to my face.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
HT: Jaycee finally got her pic approved and I got an early heads-up.Yay!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
HT: multi-tasking by trimming the palm trees and bouganvilla in my backyard in a thong bikini covered in tan accelorator. Got a message from one of my dearest besties, and came in to cool off a moment or two and relay info to a potential new friend. Good day, so far. {grin}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
HT: Pool party in a couple of hours to finish off this amazing weekend. After we rode with a bunch of SLSers, we finished the night at a huge bonfire. Where delicacies like Elk meat and duck bacon chilli was being served, the tenderest racks of lamb, grilled Elk tenderloin and marinated duck breasts was being washed down with 70 year old Glenlivet. Crashed in the same bed with our favorite swingers.

After a nice intense workout, a shower. Going to prepare some Ahi Tuna cavice and go to the pool party.

Life is great!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
HT: The kids are settling in nicely in Denver, the future SIL got a job with friends doing construction until school starts and that at least will pay the rent without them having to drain their saving account. The daughter is still looking for a teaching job, she has a few interviews in some isolated mountain areas. I am hoping she finds a smaller school in a little community. She is far too "sweet" to get her feet wet in an inner city school just yet. Granted trouble happens everywhere but I am of the firm belief that smaller communities breed children slightly more sheltered to the big city issues they all discover later in life. In the mean time they're exploring the majesty beauty that is Colorado and having a blast. So incredibly happy she is AWAY from her future MIL....damn bi polar barracuda !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
We discussed going down to the hot tub last night, but seeing that the condo wasn't entirely occupied by swingers, we opted not to go! We were afraid we wouldn't be able to behave! We did have drinks on the balcony nude enjoying the beautiful moonlight reflecting on the gulf & listening to the waves drifting to the shore.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
SB,

What a combination of happy thoughts, hot tub, playmates in a hot tub, and a lost cooler found!

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Naughty,

That sounds like a perfect choice for us. I do want to submerge myself in the New Orleans culture. It is looking like we would be down about that way around the week of the 7th. How many days and nights, not sure just yet, but we have some definite things we want to see and do, so there may be several!!!

I can't wait to see the city in a 44 year olds eye's and not as an 18 year old! I have no doubt there will be so much more to experience. It will also be nice to see if with some 'friends'.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Terrific!!!!! Can't wait for the four of us to get together! Let me know when you start looking for a hotel. There's many small, "New Orleansie" ones that often get overlooked, which have southern charm, as well as good prices.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... More 
Start   2511 to 2520 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013