Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... More 
Start   2461 to 2470 of 6504   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Steamy evening with a dude I'm getting to know....and the "good morning" wasn't bad, either

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9998 posts)
I definitely earned the right raising 4 kids who were about 19 months apart lol. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5103 posts)
Mrs Sav,

My husbands grandmother told me when I was pregnant with our first son that grandparents have no restrictions on being proud of their grandchildren and great grandchildren. That means they can take all the pictures they want and no one can complain. They can show everyone the pictures and the viewers are not allowed to complain. They can spoil the child rotten and hand them back to the parents and they are not allowed to complain. Why? because we raised our children and we didn't complain!

Just thought about with your post about your grandbabies.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Mrs Sav, even if you see your grand kids all the time, you still like to see the photo's of them because most likely you didn't see them in the moment the picture was taken. My mom sees our girls all the time, specially in summer. But she still loves when I post pictures. Like of them hanging the bird houses they painted last week while they were at her house. Or becoming fairies at the renfaire.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17044 posts)
HTOD is hubby is getting a bonus, before he leaves work, today. Just in time, for our vacation. :)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17573 posts)
I don't have any grandkids, but my niece-in-law regularly posts pics of the only children in that generation in my family. They're precious!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Thank you SED, I suppose if one saw their grand babies daily the photos wouldn't be such an obsession . Opening my FB is pure joy, I know one of the children posted photos somewhere lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5103 posts)
Ink, congrats!

Mrs.Sav, I for one am not sick. I look forward to the photos and video clips of your grand kids. They are precious, truly truly precious!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I just love reading happy news. Congrats, Ink. In Ohio especially, it's good to hear some good employment news.

HT: I didn't do the Spock thing yet, but will. Husband and I had a really great night, including an actual workout, which we've begun again after slacking for a couple of weeks.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7128 posts)
My 2 year old grandson saw a boy in the park on a skate board. When the boy stepped off and stood it up by the tree my grandson went to check it out. He tried desperately to ride it and was not happy when the boy eventually had to leave. So my son bought his little boy his own. We've had numerous photos of him surfing on it but Today we had videos of my 2 years old practicing in the kitchen. Definitely cute and drama filled! The helmet and accessories arrive tomorrow and I am sure I'll be watching my little baby take to the streets. By 3 he'll be a skateboard champ...in the mean time it's just too freakin funny. Many things in life make me happy but not much compares with a grandchild or 2 who just happen to be adorable. I am sure my FB friends get sick of my daily photos post....too damn bad lol The only reason I have FB is to keep my life updated on the events of my family so far away. I am blessed I am sent daily pictures of their lives.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5103 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... More 
Start   2461 to 2470 of 6504   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013