Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102441
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... More 
Start   2441 to 2450 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh, I haven't *really* cut loose yet....a girl's gotta have *some* mystery

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
go for it kibbs.........show him your awesome skills :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6566 posts)
HTOD: For eight months I've been writing a financial forecasting app for our Sales folks to use when sitting down with clients- so they can help them estimate their marketing costs on programs that can run from three months to two years. When a client is considering spending 1 - 4 million in marketing they sort of want to know the specifics.

Today they got the demo.. and drooled about how much they liked it and how many more contracts they can win with it. It's so gratifying to see your customers smile :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
Steamy evening with a dude I'm getting to know....and the "good morning" wasn't bad, either

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I definitely earned the right raising 4 kids who were about 19 months apart lol. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
Mrs Sav,

My husbands grandmother told me when I was pregnant with our first son that grandparents have no restrictions on being proud of their grandchildren and great grandchildren. That means they can take all the pictures they want and no one can complain. They can show everyone the pictures and the viewers are not allowed to complain. They can spoil the child rotten and hand them back to the parents and they are not allowed to complain. Why? because we raised our children and we didn't complain!

Just thought about with your post about your grandbabies.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Mrs Sav, even if you see your grand kids all the time, you still like to see the photo's of them because most likely you didn't see them in the moment the picture was taken. My mom sees our girls all the time, specially in summer. But she still loves when I post pictures. Like of them hanging the bird houses they painted last week while they were at her house. Or becoming fairies at the renfaire.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
HTOD is hubby is getting a bonus, before he leaves work, today. Just in time, for our vacation. :)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
I don't have any grandkids, but my niece-in-law regularly posts pics of the only children in that generation in my family. They're precious!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8904 posts)
Thank you SED, I suppose if one saw their grand babies daily the photos wouldn't be such an obsession . Opening my FB is pure joy, I know one of the children posted photos somewhere lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... More 
Start   2441 to 2450 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013