Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102411
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... More 
Start   2411 to 2420 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT: called it a night early in NOLA. It is going to be a great weekend and I need to pace myself.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3987 posts)
HT ... Having great sex.

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Wow, Mrs. Sav.....beautifully said! My boys are teens & just beginning to venture out on their own some. It's always a wonderful feeling when they come home, sit down beside me, & share their latest ventures. I hope mine continue down the same road yours traveled. Hat's off to you!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Sophia, thanks for the kind words. Like all moms I am extremely proud of my children. I raised them to not be cookie cutter, think for themselves outside of the box and always follow their passion. My only "dream" for them was that they were happy in whatever inspired them. I guess that can be perceived as lower expectations or none at all. Either way all 4 of my kids are successful, upstanding adults who actually like" me....go figure lol. At the end of the day there is no greater gift than children who "want" to be with you long after they're required to.

As many mistakes that I have made and I freely own with them, there is nothing I'd change about any one of them. They turned out fine in spite of me, in spite of harsh realities they lived with. I've dealt with a lot of crap in my life( like everyone) , thankfully my children never caused me more. They say God only gives you what you can handle, problem children are not my forte I am sure and he knew it. lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
Y'all, don't laugh. Uhm, a while back, I posted that I really had, in fact, lost my cooler. I looked high and low for the damned thing and couldn't for the life of me recal where I had put it. I found it today, hiding "in plain sight", just not anywhere I would have normally put it. So, YAY! I found my long-lost cooler.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
HT: recovering better now from an intense evening, with an unexpected first involved. All smiles.

HT #2: word from two different girlie friends that they are shooting pics this weekend. {grin} Can't wait to see what they come up with!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Mrs Sav,

What a conversation and a memory to cherish. Congrats to your daughter on her successful move, motherhood, and interview.

Congrats to you for raising a daughter that understands that a mother's contribution in life starts at conception and continues forever. It is not based on money, cars, or other tangible things, but on the love, sacrifice, and dedication to raise them to the best of your ability. To share the joys, heartaches, successes, and mistakes with equal love and unconditional acceptance.

Well, at least that is what I read in your post. Your daughter realizes your worth as a mother. Her mother.

Congratulations to you and your family. I hope we continue to hear of your children's and grandchildren's successes.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Gina,

That is a sweet story. Gave me goose bumps. So great.

I get that because our boys are that way too. Our oldest, lives two hours from home now and is more connected with us now even though he always was.

Thanks for sharing,

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I hope I can word this correctly: My heart is full of joy. It's kind of overwhelming when I feel this way, but I recognize it for what it is, and it almost always revolves around my sons. Simple thing, but meaningful to me: Texting with one son last night, and asked him a question about the other, the second son right then texted his brother about the very thing I asked. No prior "warnings" and this kind of thing happens all too often between us. We ended up texting all 3 of us, and the consensus from my younger son: All connected all the time.

It may sound kind of lame to some people, but to me, I know it means something very special.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
SB.....simply beautiful outfit.

Thanks ya'll I'm pretty excited.

Mrs. Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5480 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... More 
Start   2411 to 2420 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013