Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... More 
Start   2391 to 2400 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT - finally cleaned out my closet with clothes I haven't worn in forever while doing the dreaded packing for my exciting upcoming vacation!

Doing the Happy Dance Now!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(985 posts)
LWC, what was his compliment?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8821 posts)
HT: Waking up to a wonderful backrub that turned into great morning sex.

what a great way to start a Sunday morning or any morning for that matter. :)

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Ht ran errands and worked aound the farm with my man today, I love spending time with him even if he ix currently torturing me with what he calls music.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17720 posts)
HT: new shoes!!!!!

HT: got a sneak peek at two friend's pics....and hoping to see some of another soon...AND hoping to take some of/with another soon {wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Nice pics, Sophia! I can't wait to see the new ones.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8821 posts)
We have been taking some pics today. I will get them up soon. But you can take a peek at the older ones. Ha ha the older ones are three months old.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
HT - I just got back from the parade I had to be in this morning and everything worked out well. It was really fun hanging with about 34 of my friends as we represented a diverse organization that we are proud to be part of. My cheeks grew a little tired from smiling so much!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8821 posts)
Got any pics, Sophia? ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8821 posts)
HT: After 3 days of searching for a flight under 500.00 ( Im cheap even when not paying) we finally booked my flight to Denver to see my daughter and grandbaby. Leaving at the end of July....sooo excited. Also happy it coincides with a concert my daughter was dying to go to so I will get grandma/ baby time so the kids can go. Time to do some shopping for the trip lol. Another happy thought is I hit a BUG WIN by finding my other grandson a outfit with T Rex (his favorite dino) riding on a Skateboard . He is 2 years old and just got his first skateboard. After seeing a teenager in the park and the boy letting him "ride" it he became obsessed with them. So my son bought him his own, my DIL got the necessary helmet and body armor and he is having the time of his life on it in his new "cool" outfit. Got a pic just now of him sporting his new outfit while surfing on his skateboard ....priceless! Many things make me happy but there is nothing to compare to the joy of grandchildren laughing , loving and learning.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5382 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... More 
Start   2391 to 2400 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013