Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy_Thoughts_2013
« Prev  1 ...  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  ... 645  Next »
2291 to 2300 of 6442
User Details are only visible to members.
Happy Birthday Mrs. SA! And thank you all for the well-wishes. We had a great afternoon and evening. Unfortunately, we have some work to do today.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28823 posts)
YAY for you and your houseguests! Souns like y'all are planning a really fun time. Damn. That's got me thinking: two of the last three times I've been to San Antonio, I was pregnant, and two of the times it was for a family reunion {one time I was BOTH pregnant AND it was a reunion} I need to get out more!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12299 posts)
It's Mrs. SA's birthday today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12299 posts)
HT: The group coming to San Antonio is getting bigger and better! Just found out our favorite house guests are coming back to stay with us another night or two soon and going with us downtown to meet some favorite posters on here who will be visiting the area! Woo Hoo...or okay, YEE HAW!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Carrie, you already know our hearts go out to you. There is nothing like the love we receive from our furry babies, and it's been a wonder that I could love my baby so very much. Hugs to you and yours.

Happy Birthday to Mr. Soph, Anniversary to the VA's and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE VERY VERY LOVELY MRS. SA!!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Still smiling after a sexually charged weekend, & heading into another. So nice to meet couples with similar interests & desires!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Carrie, I'm sorry for your loss today.

VA, I should have caught this earlier but was out of state all day. Happy anniversary to you and your sexy wife!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Thanks, Sed and Mrs. Sav.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Carrie, It is so painful to do the right thing for an animal that is suffering. I am so sorry for your lose as well as your sisters. The only comfort is knowing he is no longer in pain. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Hugs, Carrie.

Congratulations to all who are celebrating.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  233  234  ... 645  Next »
2291 to 2300 of 6442
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.