Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy_Thoughts_2013
« Prev  1 ...  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  ... 645  Next »
2271 to 2280 of 6442
User Details are only visible to members.
Bite-sized? Aren't they Fun-sized? Or does that imply something uncomplimentary for dear Fun_Ahoy?

HT: heading home again with the children after the holiday spent with my parents. I missed my girls last week.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4377 posts)
HT: The Dollar General now stocks big bags of bite-sized Heath Bars. Simple pleasures for simple minds ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14129 posts)
HTOD is getting ready, to leave for SA!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
HT: after coming up with a kinda cute idea for a holiday themed pic, and bought a little edible something to do it with.....I almost forgot to do it...THEN I almost forgot where I stashed the extra "something". Anyway, better late than never: pic pending {grin}

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12299 posts)
HT: Spend a few hours at the BBQ, at a colleague's pool, with whom, I reconnected after not seeing or hearing from in over 15 years. Amongst the attendees, 50 employees with whom I worked or work with almost every day, but never actually met face-to-face. It's so much fun to hang out with people who are behaving completely different at work.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
ink...just thing it might be a nude beach :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15261 posts)
Thank you all so very much for the birthday greetings. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th and a safe one.

Hugs

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8429 posts)
Your welcome, ff.

HTOD is grocery shopping is done and the groceries have all been put away.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
HT:: Jaidawn was the person whom told me how to **C&P** when posting on the site many moons ago. That was very sweet. Thxs Carrie :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
HT - we have been invited to take the place of some friends at a very nice Indian dinner later this month, all expenses paid!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  ... 645  Next »
2271 to 2280 of 6442
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.