Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy_Thoughts_2013
« Prev  1 ...  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  ... 645  Next »
2261 to 2270 of 6442
User Details are only visible to members.
1. despite torrential rains while we were out of town, a rental property I was worried about stayed dry. I did a happy dance when we went over to check it out once we arrived back in Cincinnati.

2. I'm very nearly ready for 120 guests and a public television crew on Sunday.

3. I've got a week of summer fun planned for our daughters before they go back to Camp Grandma and we enjoy another super trip.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
H.T. .... Spending the weekend with my husband. Good times , good thoughts, good Life.

Clinton Twp MI
Username hidden
(390 posts)
Several happy thoughts:

1- After 3 weeks (the longest for me) finally got around to changing the water in the fishtank.

2- Quiet night, chilling out with hubby watching the telly, sipping tea, having my feet massaged. Getting laid ;).

3- Brunch at the Refinery hotel, on the rooftop tomorrow. Followed by a rooftop, pool party in Manhattan with many awesome people.

Life is good.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
HT 1: A quiet house for the entire weekend until Monday evening. I barely know what to do with myself!

HT 2: Ordered two new gorgeous nightgowns and a new pair of shoes to replace another pair.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
HT- enjoying our trip, went to the beach today and had a blast picking up shells with the girls while sitting in the surf, fresh shrimp for lunch. Think we are going to head to the shop tomorrow where I love to shop for beaded trims for my costumes.

and I'm very happy the bed in the room we are staying doesn't really make noise! A Marine at the church picnic got me all hot and bothered, so poor Trooper got rode hard last night, since I couldn't ride the Marine.

Planning outfits and packing lists for my special trip next week-end, and in starting stages of planning what I hope turns out to be an extremely hot week-end get away a bit further down the line.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
HTOD - My vacation has officially started early!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
kibbs go for it.....you need to let the inner kibbs (slutty side) out for the night.....redlobster's lobster is frozen yukkkkk

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(15253 posts)
HT: date night tonight at Red Lobster....then maybe a late night "quickie" to boot {wink}

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
HT: Carrie and her hubby are on their way! Can't wait to see you guys! I've no doubt "Girls day out" for Mrs. SA's Bday will be too much fun! :-)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
HT: It was nice to see *Robert come out of the mosh pit into the sunlight for a brief second or two.

HT:: Bobby USA, in the HOUSE :) always a welcome relief pitcher and our new wingman :)

HT : Solace in knowing that there is no crying in baseball.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  ... 645  Next »
2261 to 2270 of 6442
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.