Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... More 
Start   2131 to 2140 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
At the river watching the boys splash and play. Then grad party with fam and then the Cover Girls with our crew. I love days like this.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
There may be a new crop of swingers after tonight! The Running of the Bulls, a vanilla pub crawl, is taking place simultaneously with the swinger event, Naughty in Nawlins! The bars hosting both events are intermingled around the Quarter! Could get interesting!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Good luck Shelly, will be sending good thought to you on Monday!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
HT - Off to ride!

Username hidden
(344 posts)
@ Shelly, that sounds wonderful!!!! Let me just add that judging by your pics, you'd be the perfect addition to a dermatologist's office. You're skin looks gorgeous! (LOVE your make up too!!!) Good luck!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
HT: Awesome night, awesome show. Not sure what we're doing tonight, but right now, we're relaxing, maybe we'll go for a bike ride, maybe go spend some money...I love it when we get to do what we want...

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17038 posts)
omg I am cautiously excited and optimistic. Received a voice mail yesterday from a dermatology office regarding my resume. She liked what she saw so badly she wanted to interview me this afternoon...but of course, I have responsibilities in my current office. So, my interview is scheduled for Monday afternoon at 4:30. Soooo....I am feverishly studying all I can on the physician side of Medicare part B and praying and praying and praying. It is an incredible office, top of the line. Very new building, top of the line software...and 5 minutes from my house. Had a great evening with Jay dancing and relaxing. Tomorrow is probably the river to relax while the boys swim, then tomorrow night we are going to see a local band with the gang. We are going to a hotel party in San Antonio next month. I am not sure what to expect, we have been out of the ls actively for so long due to my issues. But the host couple seems to be very nice and are understanding completely of the fact that we may or may not do anything with anyone else. Seem very nice.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Fun night out, and then in, with friends last night, and even got Mr. Sexus and Mr. Flirty onstage to sing too!

HT: is having good friends, made through swinging, but made for life.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Thanks everyone. It's been a pretty good year so far and the next couple of months should be excellent.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
HT - Grass mowed today which means plenty of time to ride tomorrow!

Username hidden
(344 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... More 
Start   2131 to 2140 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013