Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... More 
Start   1851 to 1860 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT-Trooper was actually in the forums last night. Only briefly, but maybe he will start making more appearances. Another happy thought is another section of new fence is going up today! I can't wait to get this place looking just like I have envisioned in my head. Need to find someone to sketch out what is in my mind. Not going for grand here, just a nice, pretty, family owned farm. Flowers are playing a key role and that is starting to happen with the new ones I planted this year.

And 3 more clients for Trooper yesterday! He is crackalacking at his job, now hopefully his bonuses will start coming in and reflect that, although the way they do them, if the others are slacking it pulls his down too :(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
LOVE the fact your young man enjoyed is experience, Carrie! He is a fine young gentleman. I keep my fingers crossed about how my younger boy fares as he gets older.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
HT- a nice quiet evening with my man. When he has been gone all week I just want to cuddle close and enjoy being with him.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
HT - Mr. Scandle and I are packing for vacation! The places we're staying say they have Wifi, but I hope we have more productive, fun and interesting things to do than to hang out on-line. Not that you guys are boring, but the point of vacation is to get away from life's normal activities, and I spend a lot of time here! Colorado, here we come!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
Carrie, what wonderful news about your son! I'm so glad it worked out well for him.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
Thanks, Ink and Live! The camp is almost a week long and he stays there.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
HT#1: other people's happy thoughts.

HT#2: party begins in 15 minutes. Lasts until Sunday morning. Woo hoo!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
HTOD is kiddo's first time, at Summer camp, was a success. He wants to go back next year! I am also very happy to be home. I need to recuperate, from my party binge!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
HT(s): Beautiful grandbabies are healthy & happy, a good friend is on road to recovery after a serious illness, work is caught up *sorta*-- and the Boss is on vacation. So on that note, my weekend has officially started as of right now --

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3581 posts)
VA

Wait till you hit 50 and try consuming that much booze.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... More 
Start   1851 to 1860 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013