Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101841
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... More 
Start   1841 to 1850 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jaycee...so glad you're having a good time and quality time with your daughter. It is so hard when they live far away!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
HT: When a total stranger comes up to our 11 year old to tell him how impressed they are with him and his manners. He had offered up his seat to a lady and her granddaughter without being prompted.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
I'd be happier if my final two staycation pics wouldn't have disappeared ...again

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
HT - Heading to Seward, Alaska site seeing this morning and an added bonus is that I get to have some mom & daughter time too! This is my last week here so I have to grab all I can!

Oh and bonus is, I am going out on the ocean to see the Glaciers & possibly Whales on Monday with a friend of my daughters......pictures should be awesome!

J

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
Yay for new pics! Don't expect any from me anytime soon, my screen just says errr every time I try to load one, have one I've been trying to get on for a week.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
HT~

Wolf, the kiddo and I are all on vacation for the next week. Not going anywhere just enjoying some down time.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
Carrie, I am so glad he had a wonderful, positive experience and I am sure you feel revitalized after some mommy time off. Everyone needs a little "me" time , including children.

Sed, Good luck with your son going to camp, I hope he has a blast! I went to the same camp in the Catskills every summer through my teens, it was the highlight of my summer. Sadly my week was always so close to school starting I wished most of my summer away waiting to go to camp lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Awesome stuff, Carrie! truly is. My little guy is going away for two weeks in a few days. He's never done a sleep away camp. All of us are nervous and excited. I hope that he doesn't cause mischief.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17086 posts)
Thanks, Kibbles!

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
SW,

This camp is just for special needs children. Each child gets their own counselor, who stays with them the whole time. My son actually tried all the activities. He did canoeing, archery and horseback riding for the first time! He actually enjoyed doing all those things so it looks like we will be doing some horseback riding, on the beach!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... More 
Start   1841 to 1850 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013