Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101811
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... More 
Start   1811 to 1820 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT: the project I have been a part of since 2009 when it was simply an idea has finally gone live earlier this month. It has kept me busy which means money coming in. The downside, it is taking up more of my time......less forum time since I am on two different sites, hard choices.

HT: the injury I sustained last week and reinjured several times last week is slowly healing. The key word is SLOWLY.

HT: we are almost completely ready for son to move to campus in a few weeks. Well we have all the stuff he needs, getting emotionally ready for my baby to leave the nest, not as much.

HT: Travel plans are firming up for October and I am very excited.

Life is good.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
lol its worse now, I rinsed it out and it looks like pickled red beet juice in my tub! LOL. And a found a huge streak of dye on my arm...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
this is actually a bitch, but it is sort of funny.

Went to re-dye the bottom of my hair. Decided this time to go with "crimson passion" Not sure what happened but it is everywhere! My ear, my neck, my fingers. I look like an extra in a vampire movie.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
HT: just got back to our cabin after hiking nude for a couple hours in the Colorado Rockies, beating the rain by a few minutes. What a glorious feeling!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8940 posts)
HT: Probably had the best weekend in quite awhile. Playdates and then yesterday got trashed at my friends kids Baptism after party BBQ at his place. Ended up drunk calling Mrs. Cayne who commanded me to hook up with a certain female. I would have obliged but one of her family members arrived which was a major cockblock.. so I had to settle for another one that I messed around with in the basement behind a hot water heater while everyone was outside playing Bocce ball and volleyball. I'm not religious at all, but if all these Christian after parties are like this I'm about to go convert asap!!! Lol

Also, I added some new pics to my XXX gallery. If anyone wants to see, let me know and I'll open. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
HT

It's a new day..

Time to turn life's page and welcome the new!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8071 posts)
HT: felt GOOD to sleep in a little this morning!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
HT: an afternoon of perfect weather lazing poolside with my guy, and then he prepared dinner for us....and dessert was on me:)

Shelly

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3479 posts)
I can see it small, next to your post, but when I hover over it, the dreaded "x" comes up. Half the time this past week or two I can't even get the pictures to pop up when I hover the mouse over them.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
However, I'll take your word for it that you have nipples.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19583 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... More 
Start   1811 to 1820 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013