Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy_Thoughts_2013
« Prev  1 ...  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  ... 645  Next »
1801 to 1810 of 6442
User Details are only visible to members.
First day of PT on my knee and it wasn't so bad (yet!) PLUS my therapist is really cute!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
HT: Awesome Day out in the Sound yesterday. Got over 200 pictures and saw otters, bald eagles, and a black bear! On the drive down we saw 3 Dahl Sheep eating on the side of the mountain. I will see about getting some of the pics uploaded!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
HT- I haven't been doing my stretching as much as I should but was able to drop into a flat split tonight after dancing! Now to get my straddle split and lay on my side and bring my leg up past my head....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
HT: hubby caught 29 flukes, 6 seabass, and 14 sea Robbins. 6 Of the flukes are keepers, as well as all the sea bass. He had them filet and is preparing them for dinner while I head home.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
HT - Mr. Scandle and I are staying at a nudist resort with 10 miles of hiking trails on the property. We enjoyed a 3-hour nude hike today, with temps between 85 and 90 and few clouds in the sky, culminating the adventure with a dip in the clothing-forbidden pool. Ahhhhh!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
HTOD is the yard is mowed and weedeated. Time to cool off!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Sweet, Mrs. Sav..congratulations on getting your time with precious loved ones-- grand-babies grow so fast it seems:)

SB

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5964 posts)
The packing up of the house is nearly complete, now time to pack for my trip tomorrow. Super excited to see my youngest grandson and my our baby girl . He is 8 months now, how time flies. By Next week when I return we'll be living in the new townhouse and I could not possibly be happier! Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
HT: we were rereading one of my journals from the year we got married (same as your year, SA's! Congrats to you again), and it brought up so many great things. Nice to reread and see how far we've come as a couple, the depth of love, etc. We also read when we got our puppy. OMG. He was so bad sometimes and frustrating! Mr.Sexus was on a lot of trips right after we got the puppy and I trained him, and for about a week in there, I questioned why in the world did we get a puppy! BUT, he is our love and we couldn't imagine our lives without him.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Thanks livewire and SW

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  ... 645  Next »
1801 to 1810 of 6442
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.