Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... More 
Start   1771 to 1780 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I saw them many moons ago in Denver, then many moons later in Amsterdam The Netherlands. The last time was The Momentary Lapse of Reason tour.

Laser show had to be limited, due to interfering with aircraft trying to land at night. Open air concerts are awesome. Red Rocks are my old stomping grounds!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
We went to a BRIT FLOYD, (PINK FLOYD), concert last nite at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, Co. 10,000 people there.

For 3 hours, out of this world.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(583 posts)
HTOD is my nails are done. I feel pretty!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18003 posts)
HT: Cleaning ladies are done. The house smells and looks fantastically clean. Hubby is done fishing, got a shark and 5 sea bass. Dirty laundry has been picked up, clean laundry delivered. Younger son is out with a friend, older son is out with girlfriend. And hubby and I are looking for trouble ;). Weekend is starting in 15 minutes :).

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
HT a rare day with nothing really planned, lots to do of course but no where I have to be at a certain time.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
HT: a friend of mine updated their fb status, and I couldn't help but smile. SOmetimes, it's the little things.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
HT: This is my last weekend in Alaska with my daughter! We are going to be hanging out doing all the silly things (non touristy) just mom & daughter shopping and hanging out things that we don't get to do because of distance! It's going to be a bittersweet weekend, but I had the most awesome time!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1028 posts)
Meeting up with a hot, sexy cpl we know this weekend. Boating, eating and a sexy ending! Yeah! Can't wait for the weekend! TGIF!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
HT: One of the two couples we met in Atlantic City last week invited us to their house this weekend :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
HT: About freaking time my Alaska Pics were approved! I am not even going to try to add any more! The next batch of pics will be from my next play session! :0)

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1028 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... More 
Start   1771 to 1780 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013