Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 21432110171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT: Had a pretty crazy weekend! Woke up yesterday to a text from a hubby saying something like "We're going to NYC tonight but if you're free around 2 come over and take her to Chinatown!" Lol... Had fun over there and then stopped by a friends for his four year old sons birthday party. Then went to another Christmas party and saw some people who I hadn't seen in years which was a good thing.

Was getting gas on my home at a Wawa at like 2am and saw this girl in a Christmas tree sweater and those striped candy cane leggings walk by. It was raining pretty hard so I asked her if she needed a ride. She jumps in and REEKS of alcohol. She didn't look bad but could tell she was alot younger. So happens she was at a house party and the cops came, and everyone ran out the backdoor and got seperated from her friends because her phone died. I have an android and my car charger didn't fit with her Iphone. Then she pulls out a pint of Jack and some of those nasty premade single shot shooters from her handbag and asks if I want some. I say no, and then she asks if I have any weed or molly lol... I say no, and then she says she doesn't want to go home yet and if I want to hang out.. I ask her how old she is and she says 19! I'm like "I'm about to be 33, just a little bit too old to hang out with you" and she says something like "Oh, I fucked a 30 year old dj before when I was 16". Probably easily could have bagged her at my place but I really didn't want to wake up in the morning with a rape charge since she was totally shitfaced, so I brought her home. Plus I don't go lower then 23-24! Lol.. She was in pretty bad shape so I waited until I saw her actually go inside since if she fell and broke her face, I'd feel pretty bad just leaving her. Good thing I picked her up though becuase she easily could have been kidnapped since she was pretty small.

Ahh to be 19-20 again...

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
HT- safely transported some large mirrors I found on Craig's list very cheaply for my dance space :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
HT: thanks tothe fact it warmed up, the car required *very little* clean up. now to warm up my fingers n toes.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1384 posts)
Spent all morning Snowblowing and plowing, Which normally can be a pain, yet since my "girl" has decided to stay by my side no matter where I go, I actually had a blast watching her chase after the Snow comming out of the chute, or how intently she watches everything when I plow.<br /> When we went up for a fuel after I finished was especially fun, as she had to bark at everything she saw. which is a new thing for her, but she is starting to becom very protective of her Daddy.

Sadly this means she is becoming a Dog and soon will no longer be my pup.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
HT: finally found the exact items my lil darling wants from Santa, in the right size, and they'll be shipped in time to arrive for Xmas.

now to get back to unpacking, breaking down boxes, and carting it all out to the appropriate containers outdide--plus clean my car off for tomorrow.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1384 posts)
HT

It's a new day and the sun is out with not a cloud in sight..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)
HT- watching my girls put ornaments on the tree. They are having fun carefully unpacking my Breyer horse collectables.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
I went to my shoulder surgen last week. Wife reconized the receptionest from a swinging New Years Party two years ago. Next visit we will see what her plans are for this New Years Eve, Maybe we will, "Have fun together"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(454 posts)
Congrats, John and Mrs. John!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8809 posts)
HT: Finally made settlement this week on a new summer home built last year, this after our house burnt down in hurricane Sandy.

Mrs John just loves this new house :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013