Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... More 
Start   1631 to 1640 of 6551   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congrats on that, Melvin!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Old Kodak as in film camera?

I haven't seen one of those in over a decade. I bet you, that you can sell that puppy for a good dollar!

BTW- I only asked because I'm a hobby photographer and have a Facebook page that I run, just for photos.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
believe-it-or-not, Sed, it's just my camera phone and my old Kodak. Would I like to have an expensive, fancy camera? You betcha! But I have just as much fun working with what I've got.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9967 posts)
Gotta love those kids!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Ambivalent Thought: For the first time in about a year, my hair is a color that occurs in nature. I already miss my violet/red and I look like someone's mom. I realize that I am someone's mom but I don't always wish to appear as such.

Mr.Cincy and my mom give it two thumbs up. The children pronounced it boring and asked what happened.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3769 posts)
Happy Thoughts- Hair brighter red, pedi and mani done clothes mostly picked out, leave in the morning for Chicago! I can't wait to see all my pole dancing friends and meet a handsome SM.

Battery charged for the Canon 30d (yeah I know old model, but its still a good camera, one day we will upgrade the body) plan on taking tons of pics with my girls and maybe a few in the hotel room for SLS or our own personal use.

And yes Kibbs the style you saw previewed.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17000 posts)
What camera do you use for your photography?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
HT: opened a devianART account last night and posted a few examples of my photography that I've shot of myself and others. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from some other photographers on there by the time I woke up this morning, and even got requests on two of them to be cross posted in sexy self portraits. One of the pics from my private gallery here has gotten an awful lot of positive feedback, of myself and someone else in an intimate moment. I SOOO want to shoot pics of more people and really get creative now!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9967 posts)
HT: weekends away from home are worth the effort of packing, particularly when we both get to run/ride away from home :-)

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2767 posts)
Did you go with the idea I had a sneak preview of the other day?!? I can't wait to see it!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9967 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... More 
Start   1631 to 1640 of 6551   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013