Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101521
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... More 
Start   1521 to 1530 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT: Have had the best weekend in quite awhile since I've had a pretty rough month with my mom starting chemotherapy. Had two play dates back to back from CL on Friday, and then hung out with my two best friends to watch the Hendo/Pettis fight on Saturday.

Had a late night playdate right after with a cuck couple which was an interesting experience to say the least. The wife made the hubby lay down next to the bed while we played on it, then told him to get the hell out and go sit by the door and keep it open. After I came on her stomach, I went to use the bathroom and I think she made the guy come back in and lick my cum off her. Was a bit... different for me, but I had alot of fun!

Sunday went to my friends bar crawl which is now supposedly the second biggest on the Jersey Shore and got pretty smashed. Had a girl tell my friend he was gorgeous, and then 10 minutes later punched her boyfriend repeatedly in the face who then carried her out followed by some bouncers. Also had a interesting convo with some trashed old guy who came up to our group randomly talking about how he gave 50 bucks to someone to go get him some blow, never came back and was going to murder him, and that he just got a check for two million dollars (uh huh). Seaside Heights bars are pretttty classy.

Stopped by this place called Yestercades in Red Bank with a friend after. Awesome place! It's an old school late 80's/early 90's arcade with about 60-70 old arcade games/pinball machines in perfect working condition along with big couches to watch movies. Great atmosphere, great games, clean, and it really feels like the time period. They even blast pop hits from that era too! They charge eight bucks an hour and then two dollars for every fifteen minutes after. Got followed around by some 16 year old (literally) emo/juggalo type chic with the craziest multi colored bright fluorescent skater shoes I've ever seen who then got the courage to ask me "If I hung out with Anthony something-something", and then came back to ask me if I had a lighter. She went away finally after I told her I was double her age. Haha...

Tonight, hanging out with a friend who I haven't seen in about a year since he moved to Hoboken, so should be a good time, although I'm not really in the mood to drink. Put a hot date up on the calender as well so maybe if I'm lucky I'll find some late night fun.

Hope you all are having a good weekend too! It's sad to see summer go finally.. :(

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
grilled for the first time this summer. sometimes the simplest things have to be appreciated.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
HT: impromptu photo session last night...cant wait to edit through them to see if any of them are fit to post

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
HT: Awesome weekend away from home with friends. Made some new friends too! :0) They make them pretty nice in the Atlanta area.....

HTOD: Garage is cleaned out finally!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
Thanks, PG and Kibbles!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Carrie, I know i said this earlier, but Happy Birthday!!!!!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Happy Birthday Carrie!

HT- an afternoon spent with two of my favorite Burlesque Beauties, new pole moves worked on.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Thanks, VA and lc!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
feliz cumpleanos, mami!!!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Happy Birthday Carrie!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... More 
Start   1521 to 1530 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013