Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... More 
Start   1481 to 1490 of 6590   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kibbs

That's exactly what I meant.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Gina,

That is one of the thing I love most about your hubby. I know when he gives a compliment it is genuine.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2887 posts)
HT - the loaner car the dealership provided me with today was very sweet and fun to drive the 2 hours south to see Mom. We enjoyed water aerobics together at her health center, then had lunch and hung out before I had to head home again. The service dept. sent a guy out to my neighborhood to bring me my repaired car and take back the loaner, so I didn't have to make an additional trip this evening. Nice!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
@ Sexus....such a nice description of your hubby! Mine is very similar. It's usually our lady friends coming up to him flirting because they know he's more on the timid side. They love seeing his reaction, & response. @ Kibbles.....that would be an awful way to live. So glad you've overcome that & can thoroughly enjoy yourself & your boys.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I think perf "gets" what I meant. They will never regain what they lost. But they can now stop living in the fear he may somehow return. I felt safer after my ex husband was confirmed as deported. And I felt safer after moving out here. It is a relief to feel you can stop looking over your shoulder.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9925 posts)
SnT

nice thought re: hubby.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Doesn't surprise me at all. Predators generally don't like being prey any more than anyone else does.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
One of my friend on FB pointed that out too.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Those girls are never going to "feel better." But at least they won't have to see his face in the media much longer.

HT: My husband gives me more compliments than he does any other woman. I wouldn't think he was "normal" if he didn't notice or look or wink or comment about other women (not to mention fuck their brains out from time to time), but I like it that he's one of those "quieter" guys who, when he does say anything, it's usually revered, respected and makes an impact. I love to see him flirt w/ another woman. We have one or two friends who just melt all over the place when my husband winks at them, and I get the giggles whenever it happens.

HT: it looks like it's going to rain here any moment!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
They may feel better with him dead

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... More 
Start   1481 to 1490 of 6590   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013