Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Happy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... More 
Start   1431 to 1440 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT - When I got home from dealing with my accident I was greeted at the door my by my 2 faithful companions who are always happy to see me! Unconditional Love!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
HT: Big thank you going out to LadyandtheWolf!!! :-) Great to have winner friends like you!!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
HT: got text from a friend that was in a car accident a little bit ago, she mainly seems shaken up, her back is sore and she is extremely pissed off....her new ride is dinged up in the rear. I am sure she will be bitching about it when she feels better, meanwhile I am just glad she is not seriously injured :)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3778 posts)
HT- in pole video heaven now that I have faster downloads! Welcome to 2013! You all might not see me resurface for a bit, I have about a zillion video's to watch :)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Bought a nice new grill last week on Labor Day at Lowe's. It was on sale but still just a bit out of my comfort zone for how much I wanted to spend. But since it qualified for interest free financing, I went with it. Also bought a cover for it but when I got it home I didn't like it, so I took it back yesterday and noticed they knocked another $30 off the price of the grill. Price match ftw.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
HT: Colorado recall election

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17462 posts)
HT- going to spend a fun morning shopping for the rest of the party supplies for the kids b'day part this morning. This afternoon we are getting what should be a better internet service. I love living in the country but I feel like I'm in the dark ages internet wise!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
HT:

Re-reading our biking blog from our Southern Ontario ride in June. Good times.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20518 posts)
My search for more Bitch wine had become so epic, one of my coworkers had her son on the lookout for it. She called me today: he had found two bottles and had them put aside for me!!!! I went to pick them up, and got a nice little bonus: they also got Jam Jar in, which I hadn't seen down here in the Valley since they changed distributors around 3 years ago!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
HT: Planning a girl's weekend next weekend. Miss Nearly 13 got one of the leads in the school play. The other daughter made touring choir. Mr. Cincy is in the middle of a much needed slower period at work

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... More 
Start   1431 to 1440 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013