Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... More 
Start   1381 to 1390 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Happy Anniversary, Looking!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8038 posts)
HT

I see a surgeon tomorrow for my shoulder. OHT, our house is now empty of visiting family and we can now get back to relaxing at home.

I just love the silence!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8038 posts)
Tig, Ms. M is definitely one dream come true. And I agree, Shelly, that the woman of many man's dreams is someone who (like Ms. M) is open to the lifestyle. I still lean to poly though, my happy thought 2013 is to keep discovering "dreamy" aspects of varied, wonderful women.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
congrats PG and looking

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2049 posts)
Happy Anniversary, Looking!

HTOD is other bathroom is cleaned. Done with the cleaning, for the day. Going to get into the hot tub, with a glass of wine, soon.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
Va, That's why I buy certain items in multiples, I can always take it back after I am done.

Lucky for me my profession Tells me to buy items like that by the case

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Tomorrow marks 25 years of wedded Bliss..... We now enter the Senior circuit of the marriage world.......

Although many joke about what seems like an eternity to reach , most times It feels like we are just starting out.... Except for 2 adult children.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
An amusing thought I had:

Many years ago, I worked at a building center (kinda like Home Depot, but more builder/contractor oriented). There was this time where this guy came in maybe 5 times in a week to buy a wax toilet gasket and nothing else. I remember thinking "WTF is this guy doing? What's this weirdo need with all these wax toilet gaskets?"

Well, in the last 2 weeks I re-did two bathrooms. At first I thought I had a toilet gasket in the garage, but didn't - so off to the Do-It Center to get one. Come back - shit. The bolts are too short now since I tiled the floor - and I ruined the gasket. Back to the Do-It center to get another one. Fuck - it's too short - I need to piggyback one on top of another to get it thick enough. Next bathroom... same deal. I must have bought 6 toilet gaskets in the last week. One at a time.

So, now *I* am the weirdo buying all the toilet gaskets....

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
HT:

I renovated 2 of our 3 bathrooms in the last 2 weeks. I have a couple of pieces of trim to put on, one new faucet, and all is good.

FB:

Am I EVER going to be able to replace a toilet without SOME kind of disaster happening? This time I forgot to put the rubber gasket between the tank and the bowl. Flush... WHOOSH... ARRRGH...

We're good now... but every time I go to do such a thing, I screw something up.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
HT; A week in SC in some of our absolute favorite places and meeting some new friends.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1234 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... More 
Start   1381 to 1390 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013