Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... More 
Start   1321 to 1330 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Taco Bell using real meat IS a happy thought.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
This was freakin' funny....

Last night around 11 pm my daughter's best friend (and my honorary daughter) posted on facebook that she's officially a vegetarian.

About an hour ago my daughter posted a pic of her friend eating Taco Bell. Her vegetarianism lasted nearly 15 hours.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19851 posts)
I can think of several of the feature entertainers that we used to have that did full-on SHOWS instead of simply bumping and grinding in flashy costumes. Vanna Lace and Phoenix, the Apache Princess of Fire {one of my personal favorites back then} come to mind, and of course Dita von Teese was, and is, phenomenal.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
TG, that's good news. I did see a show or two in New Orleans, but given my condition at the time I don't remember much, but I carry the impression that I did have fun;-).

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
The best thing that happened to me this year: I was laid off from my stressful job!! Yeah!! Accessing my 401K portfolio via the IRS 72T account set up! So, at 56 I'm retired, and enjoying my life! No more waking up at 5:30am to hurry up and drive 27 miles to my prison like building (high security). No more repairing/replacing server/computer/router equipment! Wake up on my own time, have coffee with my cat. Plan my day around gardening and meeting up with friends for their work lunchtime. Life is grand!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
oh they are still out there HotBiscuits. You just have to know where to look. Pretty Things Peep Show puts on a really good show, and if your ever in St Louis the Beggars Carnival is freaking awesome. New Orleans has some really good local talent, including a friend from St Louis that lives there now.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
HT: watched an old pay per view I was in back when I was in my 20's for the first time in FOREVER {it's on a VHS}. I just got it converted on my computer and I'm isolating stills from it. Fun little "blast from the past"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I was fortunate to be living in Baltimore and saw burlesque at the Two O'Clock club when it was owned by Blaze Starr (Fannie Belle Fleming). Burlesque was more then stripping; it was a variety show featuring comics, musicians, magicians, dancers and of course strippers. The stippers in those days were talented and usually told jokes, had really neat props, dressed fantastic, performed great dance routines and yes they did do some stripping. A night at the Two O'clock club was real entertainment. Unfortunately, I have yet to see really good burlesque since; it's seems that it's a lost art.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
My HT is today is a Mr Magic Hands day. I have been playing with some new tricks on the pole and my shoulder is NOT happy. But I know it will feel much better after I go see him, along with other parts ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
which venue? there were shows at two venue's everyday. Harrah's and House of Blues. Two shows every day Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Each one with a different theme.

I've got my fingers crossed that next years show is the 11th-13th because if it is we will be celebrating our Anniversary in New Orleans surrounded by the sights and sounds of Burlesque!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... More 
Start   1321 to 1330 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013