Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... More 
Start   1311 to 1320 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've never heard of them holding Burlesque Shows at Saints and Sinners. And pole-burlesque is just becoming popular, we usually bring stage poles to perform on, as most clubs/stages where we perform do not have them. I have a few friends that perform in New Orleans pretty often. A few live there, and a few travel there because they are requested to perform there. Next year I will be submitting vids to a few Burlesque Festivals, but NOLA isn't one, they only accept the best, and I'm not quite well known or polished enough for them YET.

HT- shoulders feel much better after treatment from MMH sadly he wasn't really feeling well today so we kept it at just treatment, but there is always next week. Probably a good thing since hubby and I have been playing hard all week-end and I'm a bit sore.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
@ PG.....I have no idea which venue they visited. We were at a house party & our conversations kept getting interrupted. We went to Channing Tatum's club here in NO, Saints & Sinners. I had been under the impression it was a burlesque club. It does have the decor & even a pole, but it's so teeny tiny they'd have to remove the tables for anyone to perform.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I have a very good work-related vocabulary, and can explain relatively complex concepts on a reasonable level....as long as they're work-related. Put me out on the street somewhere, and I'm hit or miss at best, I would imagine.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
My Spanish vocabulary is limited to menu items and stuff I learned from Speedy Gonzalez.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
I've learned it's better to remain blissfully unaware of other peoples' status down here on the border. BUT I have been known to call a bluff a time or ten when I say something, and my patients say "espanol", so I repeat in Spanish, and they say "espanol" again. I'm sorry, that's a clear indication that they are completely bilingual if they couldn't tell the difference enough to realize I repeated what I had said but in Spanish the next time. I don't see any benefit in playing that kinda game, but ok, whatever. mensas

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
They don't use the good stuff in the Value Menu stuff. The good stuff goes to all the local Mexican restaurants.

I've long been told they are all money laundering operations, as people ask how they can possibly be profitable selling a full hot meal with 2 beers for under $10. I dunno.

But I *do* know, I'm probably the only Green Card in the place....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Do they use the blue methamphetamine, or is that just in chicken?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
{please don't burst my bubble by telling me about the animal fat they cook all that in!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Back when I was vegetarian, I ate a steady diet of bean burritos from Taco Bell, because they were cheap and easy to eat on the go. It's hard to drive a stick shift, eat, change costumes, fix makeup, memorize details, and read a map all at the same time. {sigh} I miss clowning/singing telegrams!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Ohhhh that's a silly urban myth. It's 100% meat from retired working burros and Juarez cartel members, with habanero and methamphetamine added for flavor.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... More 
Start   1311 to 1320 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013