Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... More 
Start   2221 to 2230 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HT 1.: Profile concerns resolved satisfactorily, now we have a bunch of pictures to edit and recaption since the captioning is not functional right now on the site.

HT 2: We made a great new friend last week and topped the week off by taking a short weekend road trip to a special place we discovered a year ago.

Shelly/Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3345 posts)
HT - A fabulous weekend was had which will roll into one fabulous vacation to Alaska.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(984 posts)
HT: going to look at a BMW scooter tonight!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
HT - though I had hoped to take a quick bike ride into town this morning, a thunderstorm has settled in ahead of schedule. I'm so glad it didn't catch me on the bicycle! Time to head down to the exercise bike...

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8817 posts)
Talk about un-answered flirts, SA fuckers always fuck when I'm not there! Assholes couldn't wait for us to leave!! :(

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
HT: For once I wasn't the loudest at the party... at least not in the pool anyway. ;-)

Happy thoughts going out to Gina and her hubby. You two are perfect for each other. Don't ever doubt that.

Patti

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(95 posts)
SA, yes we are kind of obvious. Especially the loud ones.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
You done aw rite, on de wordin'

Oh boy. Being the initiator couple in the pool, we'll take our bows for adding to your neighbor's impression. But it was probably Carrie's fault...hehehe.

HT was also the look on Mrs. SA's face both when walking in the house, and mainly with her surprise. Loved it. SOOOO worth it!

Today's happy thought isn't a happy one at all, but more a reflection: my husband thanked me for being there for him today in a family crisis. I'm very happy that I can be there for him, that I am his person to go to and let go with. I love this man. He is my rock, my peace, my stability, my roots, my friend, my lover, and my love. That I can be even a little of that for him when he needs me to, does indeed make me happy and content.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
HT

MY neighbor came over this morning when we were pulling the motor out of the truck. He walks up to me with a shit eatin grin on his face, shakes my hand, busts up laughing and said in a whisper, Good Gawd ya'll know how to throw a PARTY!!

I nearly fell over when I looked over at his wife giving me a thumbs up... HAHAHAHA

Are we that obvious? I guess so!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
Happy Thought: got to reconnect with a friend for the first time in a while. It was a fun conversation :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... More 
Start   2221 to 2230 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013