Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321102221
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... More 
Start   2221 to 2230 of 6553   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you, Sophia!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Mrs Sav, I feel the same way as you about moving. Best of luck to you. Always exciting finding that perfect place, having something new, all that good stuff.

Sed, How exciting for you both if this is something you want to do and is best for you both. Good luck with your decision making.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
How exciting! Good luck, Mrs.Sav!

We might be looking at a move too. Hubby was offered a secondment, overseas. We need to weigh the pros and cons.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
We think we have successful found a new place to live....the walls here need paint and the carpet needs to be cleaned ...time to move on LOL. We found a wonderful Townhouse for rent that is twice the size of the house where we live now and it is super cute. It's just a few miles from where we are, close to mom and dad and convenient to everything but thankfully the unit were looking at has an extremely private patio with a huge grassy area and backs up to the woods. Got my fingers crossed on this one! I'm desperate to move, I need a change of scenery as I'm getting squirrely . 3 years in one place is 2 years too long for me! Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Virtual Hugs to you Kibbs - Long days at work need those!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(840 posts)
HTOD - Tomorrow at this time I will be boarding a plane to go see my Baby girl in Alaska. She isn't so much a baby anymore, but she will always be to me. Oh and the Best part! She doesn't have a clue I am coming!!

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(840 posts)
Long but awesome day at work today, and a {wonderful} reminder of why it's best to wear waterproof mascara to work. If I cry with a patient {happy tear, y'all}, I don't wind up looking like Tammy Faye Bakker. RIP Tammy.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9967 posts)
"HT: For once I wasn't the loudest at the party... at least not in the pool anyway. ;-)

Happy thoughts going out to Gina and her hubby. You two are perfect for each other. Don't ever doubt that. "

I wasn't even the loudest in the pool. And thank you, that's a good reminder, although I feel it deep in my bones about hubby and me. So I think that's my happy thought.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
Thanks.

This is about as a slam dunk as you can get.

I consulted with this college distrct for 2 1/2 years until they ran out of money. Everyone has said that they would hire me if they had the position.

Well, now they do. It's just going to be a pain waiting the month for the process to unfold...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17234 posts)
Awesome. Best of luck.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17594 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... More 
Start   2221 to 2230 of 6553   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013