Happy Thoughts 2013 : Swingers Discussion 214321101291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumHappy Thoughts 2013
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013
GoTo Page: Less ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... More 
Start   1291 to 1300 of 6442   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Happy anniversary, lc!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
HT : celebrating today 30 years of marriage with a wonderful man mr lc

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Go for the bartering

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(979 posts)
HT: Found a cute handyman with tools who will be doing some minor repairs and install a new fixture or two around my house later this week. My 'fix-it' list is getting pretty long so I hope that he is affordable or open to bartering:)

SB

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3232 posts)
HT - just got back from a lovely day bike riding with a good friend of mine who also introduced me to a beautiful park I didn't know about that has a couple miles of wooded hiking trails to the shore of Lake Michigan. Today I believe we covered 20 miles by bicycle, a new record for both of us!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Well After the shingles Sat by my Shop for the past almost 3 years , we Finally ripped off the old roof, and replaced 2 sheets of plywood. New roof should be on tomorrow , next come the doors Which have been sitting there almost as long. So nice to get everything back to where It once was.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Sed, I can't say I'm *great* with one, but I enjoy it. It's one of the few things I can sit still for and focus, and I love the creative process. And I love making pretty things.

{pictured in one of the silk corsets I made with scraps leftover from a kimono style robe I made}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10674 posts)
HT- just talked to my man as he is driving across PA. He scored appointments with two potentially large new customers, one of which the company has been trying to get in to see for years and has been unsuccessful.

I hate that his job takes him away from me so much, but he is good at it and enjoys the job, although he wishes it didn't take him away from me so much.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
I'm going to start sewing again. Been years, but back in my late teens I used to sew suits for work. My mom was an excellent seamstress, she made dance outfits for the local dance team, bridesmaids dresses, and my wedding dress.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
Oh how I wish that I could use a sewing machine!!!

I would so do my own alterations and make clothes.

I had a pair of slacks cuffed last week, the seamstress totally screwed up the cuff and it would up costing me $22!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... More 
Start   1291 to 1300 of 6442   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2013