Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Happy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy_Thoughts_2012
« Prev  1 ...  778  779  780  781  782  783 
7821 to 7830 of 7830
User Details are only visible to members.
HTOD: PG is posting, which must mean she and Trooper renewed and we get to see her sexy self around here in 2012.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Got part of my b'day present from my MIL yesterday in the mail. new books on Burlesque, a 5th has been ordered but they haven't been printed yet. Now I need to redo my bookshelf for my expanding collection. I love my supportive (ok well other then my sister who seems to think I'm the devil) family!!!!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
If that champagne ends up flowing a bit too freely this New Year's Eve, AAA wants you to give them a call instead of getting behind the wheel. That's because this New Year's, select AAA automobile clubs will offer up tow trucks as de-facto taxi cabs to provide free lifts home for people who say they've had too much to drink. And they'll tow your car home as well. Triple A's 'Tipsy Tow' service is being rolled out in a number of communities to help prevent drunk drivers from taking to the streets on what is traditionally one of the most dangerous and deadly nights to be on the road. The program has been offered around other booze-friendly holidays, such as July 4th, Memorial Day and even Super Bowl Sunday. If you need to use it, just dial 1-800-AAA-Help and a truck will be sent out to your location so long as you're within 10 miles of your home. So, you know, it's the good kind of "drunk dialing." Go ahead and program that into your phone now maybe? The program is not available everywhere, so AAA advises checking first with your local AAA program to see if they're participating. Some places such as North and South Carolina have actually stopped using the service because too many people were abusing it. AAA of the Carolinas spokesman Tom Crosby said that "Unfortunately, too many young people used it as a safety net to get from party to party to get as drunk as possible and still get home." So, as with everything else on New Year's, just be responsible with it.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Happy New years thoughts, its a pretty sunny day here in the bluegrass and hopefully it will be sunny happy year. I'm happy for friends I have made both those I have met in person and those I know only on line but hopefully some of them I will get to meet in the future. I'm happy for the health of my family, and always happy because I have a man who loves me and is my biggest fan in my endeavors.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
My Happy Thought is that I have made so many new friends on the crack-crazy website. I am so lucky to have so many long-time friends whom I love and cherish; to add to that an entirely new group who will let me dance with no panties on(my favorite saying), is icing on an already pretty terrific cake. I appreciate each and every one of you who has welcomed me into the forum and has not been offended by the fact that my need to be funny sometimes get the better of me. I wish you all a safe and loving and wild 2012! V

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6402 posts)
Wow Fun , that is a tough act to follow. My happy thought Is that I loaded the New External storage up to my DVR and It actually worked the first time....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Happy New Year to ALL.

My happy thought for 2012 is that mixed in amongst my many flaws, is the ability to laugh loudly and often, at all the craziness and absurdity around us, including that in my own existence. Also, the joy of seeing others laugh, at whatever they choose, without any insecurity on my part that they might be having fun, even if it doesn't include me.

Cheers.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Check first with the city, as this AAA program is not available in all cities and states.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
Wow, what a great thing for AAA to do. I think I will join (which probably was on their minds when they decided to do this). If they save even one life, that is great.

Now, who is offering that 1-800-GET-LAID service?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
TO ALL YOU NEW YEAR'S EVE DRINKERS please keep this number!!! No excuses!!! Don't drink and drive- and don't ride with anybody who does. Tipsy Tow offered by AAA: You don't have to be a AAA member, from 6pm-6am on New Year's Eve/Day they will bring your drunk ass AND your car home for FREE. Save this number... 1-800-222-4357.

Please have fun and drive safe!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  778  779  780  781  782  783 
7821 to 7830 of 7830
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.