Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Happy Thoughts 2012
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012
GoTo Page: Less ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... More 
Start   7351 to 7360 of 7830   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wayne wouldn't that be petty on both blocking parties part? Sorry but fail to see your reasoning, to me it just makes sense to either have blocking available to all or to none. The odd part is, it would make your life easier to be more customer service minded instead of well I don't know what to call it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I think, Wayne, that you look at the whole blocking issue from the context of the forum, instead of looking at it as a privacy issue. I guess considering all the shit that goes on in here, that is somewhat understandable.

But from the perspective of a single female who has been somewhat "stalked" by a single male on here to the point where I had to threaten to contact the police, I just want the ability to block whomever I want whenever I want without having to contact you, Wayne. I just do not see why that should be so hard to understand.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
John ,

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Although the temp is perfect for early Feb I wish it was warm enough to "plant" myself on a lounge chair and catch some rays lol! I totally detest winter and the cold. Too many years in MN to ever appreciate 4 seasons again. Especially when the winter season could span from Nov thru May !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs Sav, If you need anything else planted in the sun be sure and let me know ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
"Scandle, I have asked Wayne to send me the archive of that deleted thread"

I can only pull deleted posts by membername. I would have to pull each member that posted in that thread and try to piece it together. I don't even know who all posted in the thread, so no way to do it.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"But if it were me, I'd have a rule against filing petty complaints"

What's petty to you or me may be serious to someone else. For example, I think wanting to block someone that has blocked you is INCREDIBLY PETTY, but you see what happened when I stated that over in the "block" discussion.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
HT: First morning all week I slept past 4:00/ 4:30 am and I finally feel like myself again. I love the job that we do but this particular project has us up far too early if we are to arrive on time. Getting up at 5 am I can live with but anything before that kills me. Glorious sunny day here and I'm going to dig up several huge patches of Daffodils in the small wooded area behind the house and plant them in the sun where we can actually enjoy them. God I love the south, flowers blooming year round here !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Scandle, I have asked Wayne to send me the archive of that deleted thread, mainly because I was busy yesterday and didn't really get to absorb all the good posts before they disappeared. If/when he does do, I will be happy to share it with anyone who asks. There were some real gems there.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Thanks for clarifying and explaining.

As for the number of complaints you get, has it ever occurred to you that you incent the filing of them, by acceding to them so often, even when they often seem petty? It's your job to muddle through this as you see fit, not mine. But if it were me, I'd have a rule against filing petty complaints, and issue warnings to those making them that if they wasted my time by filing any more complaints except against clearly egregious conduct, they would be the one suspended instead of the target of the complaint. I'm betting that would reduce the petty complaints filed, and teach people to grow up a little.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Lucky, he is actually fine with a little bit of a head cold right now. He states the weather is truly miserable, cold and rainy all the time, but his spirits are very high. He is one of the "lucky" ones, and right now, not in a hole with rats as he states. Thanks for asking.

Joan, thank you for your comment as well. God bless the service men and women of the world. If I wasn't too old, I'd be there with them.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 ... More 
Start   7351 to 7360 of 7830   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts 2012